Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Judd Vs Cousins does anyone care

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
im sick of hearing it every 2 minutes on the radio there seems to be only 2 players in the afl and 1 game on this weekend.... i hope the clean each other up at first bounce that will make my day..... my question is does anyone really care??

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
yeh dave me2, i will sit down and watch it with a few beers, but i bet coz its been such a hype that teh coaches will make them play on eachother, its just 2 xteam mates playin against eachother, woopty do, there wasnt much hype over when collingwood played davis for the first time when he went to sydney, he is still a d1ckhead...but sydney are a bunch of fags anyway...

on another non gay note how farkn ripped is cousins...:O

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
No **** man, that picture on the back of the paper today is intense lol!! Looks like he snorted a gram of cocaine in one line and started running like crazy LOL!!!

Yeah man i agree. Big ****ing deal i honestly do not understand why this game has been hyped up so much. Richmond are not going to suddenly be an unstoppable team because of Cousins. They don't have a strong forward or midfield in my opinion, Cousins cannot carry a whole team to victory by himself.

I seriously don't understand why everyone suddenly thinks Richmond are going to all of a sudden be an unstoppable team because of one man. Cousins is a gun footballer, no questions asked, but as everyone knows, they need to play as team, and in my opinion, they haven't got the strongest line up at all.

Judd i could not care less about. I just watch to see Bret Thornton play as i was mates with him in primary school. I'm waiting for my game tomorrow night. Will be interesting to see how we play against Geelong.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
on another note watch out for adelaide, the hawks trainer i think got a job there and he has been teachin the crows wat he taught the hawks, so i think they will play a hole diff game than they use2...

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Care about anything related to football? Nope! Sick of hearing about the football starting in under 24 hours, 6 hours, 2 hours... **** football I don't care

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Care about anything related to football? Nope! Sick of hearing about the football starting in under 24 hours, 6 hours, 2 hours... **** football I don't care

If you don't care then why did you have to post up telling everyone that you didn't care?

arrow224

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Bugger the football, the F1's are in town!

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
If you don't care then why did you have to post up telling everyone that you didn't care?

Read thread title "Judd Vs Cousins does anyone care"

If only people who do care reply then it wouldn't be a very accurate representation. Yes I am a Victorian, I just don't like football

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
im sick of hearing it every 2 minutes on the radio there seems to be only 2 players in the afl and 1 game on this weekend.... i hope the clean each other up at first bounce that will make my day..... my question is does anyone really care??

You obviously do, enough to comment on it....