Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Judd Vs Cousins does anyone care

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Cuz did exectly what I thought he would do - snap a hammy. Round 1, 2 or 3 it was always going to happen. Once the hammies are gone - so is the footy player in this moden age.

But he got Richmond jumping :) and they enjoyed it for all the hype - reallity will set in now as the poorer teams struggle.

As for Judd - he is younger - and probably could get a gig in any team for now.

Age catches them ALL!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Richmond = fail.

I have a feeling we might get pumped by Geelong tonight. We shall soon see.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Read thread title "Judd Vs Cousins does anyone care"

If only people who do care reply then it wouldn't be a very accurate representation. Yes I am a Victorian, I just don't like football

You twit, i will break the title down into easy form:

"If you like football, do you have any interest about Judd VS Cousins tonight"

Not:

"Do you care about football in general".

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Coby, 2nights game will be close i think. as hawks have changed how they paly, and cats know how to paly. so hawks will be on the ball tonight.

Ben Cousins was never going to go un injured this year. Of course something is going to go "boom" when u havent been in the game (full time). People around the footy community have said he wont/wouldnt be abck to full fitness til atleast round 6.

But since last nights hammy incident, it will b around round 10.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Man Cousins is no hype in my book whatsoever. He may as well be playing by himself as far as Richmonds chances will go. They played awful last night, shocking display.

Tonight will be good. Buddy on Scarlett. That will be interesting. As much as i cannot stand Geelong, Scarlett has to be one of the best midfielders in a bloody long time. He will give Buddy a run for his money and make it bloody hard for him.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
$10 on sacrlett to kick first goal of game :D again

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I care any 1 see the post match interveiw with cuz?? u could so see it in his eyes and voice hes still an eagle at heart n still wants 2 b there. hard luck he dun his hammy again, it was always a likely chance but least its not as serious as b4. The test is whether he will stay on track as last time he lost it wen he did his hammy b4. As 4 Judd well hes a champ but he is well over rated atm even wen he was with the eagles if i do say so myself.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
In answer to the title of this thread...

NOT ONE BIT!

As a NSW reso, and Rugby League fan, I couldn't care less about bloody Cousens, his drug problems or his rehabilitation. He's just a footballer - get over it.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Benny was/is probably the best value draft pick out there. However, unless they figure something new out about how to look after hamstrings in ageing players he is not going to be any value unless he can learn to run within himself.....sort of difficult to do when Fevola has put the chase on! Judd, is in another league, and has learnt to play within his injury envelope.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
As much as i cannot stand Geelong, Scarlett has to be one of the best midfielders in a bloody long time.

Last time i checked he was a fullback:whistling