Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just A Bit Of A Whinge...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
now i dont wanna sound like a whinger, but shouldnt the members forum be used for stuff that is aimed directly at the members? such as cruise info (untill we get a cruise forum when we change over) or other stuff like that? dont we have designated areas for info on 'how do i fix <problem> on my <car>?'. just something i have noticed. feel free to comment!

also, i think that there should be some sort of system set up for people who wish to post in the for sale sections. i think Jake suggested that members should have 20 post before they are allowed to advertise. some people come here to sell stuff and thats it.

ok, thats my bitch for the day!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I agree to and extent, the members section is for members...Y not show your car off in this section....you are a member....but the post bout problems wit cars shouldnt be in here.

i agree that the for sale area should be set up wit strickter rules too

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
calm down guy's, we are changing over the forum very very soon, so watch and see what happens
you will be suprised, hopefully

cheers
garth

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
The move is taking place at this stage Monday afternoon all going to plan. I will find out for certain tonight whether it is happening or not.

When we move over there will be no longer a members section as the forum will be cut off from the general public and only available to members only.

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
i agree with members having to have made at least a certain amount of posts and i would include a time limit after joining because somone that wants to just join and post an advert could rake up their 20 posts by having a comment about 20 posts and you could do that in about 20 mins,anyway thATS MY THOUGHT
fergi