Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just a couple of VS questions

The_Lexman

Man with Lexcen
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Lexcen CSi
Hey guys, I've got a slight problem with the side indicator of my VS. I had a buffing mishap and this was the result (sorry for the two pics, my camera won't let me downscale the size of the pictures it takes).

Assembly.jpg

Hole.jpg

I was just wondering if there's an extra clip or something to go with that indicator or if it was only being held by the glue next to the hole, and what the best way to fix it would be, or whether I'm going to need a new assembly. Currently, It's stuck to the car with some cleverly concealed electrical tape.

By the way, nice site, I might just hang around here ;)

t-rav

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
hey mate and welcome to just commodores :thumbsup:

i had the same problem with both my indorcators and al that is happened is you have broken the clip and to fix it nicely back on all you need is some clear silicon and being carfull not to get it on the car put some on the back of the indicator and stick it to the quarter panel should work perfectly fine just take your time ...

hope this helps

The_Lexman

Man with Lexcen
Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VS Lexcen CSi
Thanks man, I spent ages trying to think of stuff to stick it on with and never thought of silicone, I'll give that a go on the weekend.

Edit: Changed my mind, I discovered that its pretty easy to put nice round, clear indicators on, I'll put those on instead.

Last edited:

lippy6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute 5 speed
yeah bud go clears while your at it