Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just a Q. 4 u all

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Well im that not much older then 15 im 16 and 9 months old lol, talking about drifting ive seen a van do.......... yes thats right a VAN drifting with utes and rice, crazy nutters. Well if he is only 15 then he should just learn to drive first and then worry about drfting if he wonts to kill him self.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
and all you kids who like to do drifting/burnouts/peelouts/donuts will bitch and moan when you loose you cars because of the new impound laws.
drift all the **** you want just keep the **** away from my family and friends.
actually even better give me your address and i will get my uncle (sargent - cop) to take you to the station and show you some photos of what happens when car meets hard object. or you can even go with my dad (deals with road fatalities at vic roads) to take you to one. ever wondered what happens when someone with out a helmet on a dirt bike who is trying to out run the cops happens when he hits a guard rail at right angles in a side street at 120kmph?

mods/admin: send me a warning if you feel this post is out of line.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
garfa said:
ever wondered what happens when someone with out a helmet on a dirt bike who is trying to out run the cops happens when he hits a guard rail at right angles in a side street at 120kmph?.

LOL yeah i know exactly whats it like....I've done it except i had no cops chasin me.:D

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
garfa said:
and all you kids who like to do drifting/burnouts/peelouts/donuts will bitch and moan when you loose you cars because of the new impound laws.
drift all the **** you want just keep the **** away from my family and friends.
actually even better give me your address and i will get my uncle (sargent - cop) to take you to the station and show you some photos of what happens when car meets hard object. or you can even go with my dad (deals with road fatalities at vic roads) to take you to one. ever wondered what happens when someone with out a helmet on a dirt bike who is trying to out run the cops happens when he hits a guard rail at right angles in a side street at 120kmph?

mods/admin: send me a warning if you feel this post is out of line.
Burnouts, donuts, drifting and stuff is fine. Just don't do it on public roads and make sure no-one (but yourself) can get hurt..

Go have your fun, do a few burnouts, blow a few trannies and diffs and realise it ain't worth it.. Much more fun watching others..

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Thats why we can all go to calder park and drag and do burnouts without breaking the law:D

gen3matt

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks 4 ur input.. most of u dont understand were im coming from.. i no the wat can happen my dad was killed in a car crash.. he raced a group A commodore 4 the HDT... and yes ill b doing in on the track i have 3 older mates who enter drift comps and have taken me drifting.. so jsut back off g's all i wanted to no was if i can drift in a commo every 1 says i cant and i wanted was to no wat u guys thought... but 4 the few that didnt just get all agro thank u 4 ur input:wave: yes i am 15 so wat iv been driving since i was 10.. no not on the roads around our old farm and mi cuzans farm.. and yes ur right its not like driving on a main road wiv cars going every which way but its something and iv been doing donuts and **** in paddocks and lol drifting on dirt so i have a very basic understandind.. ok well lol i bet many of u will have some thing to say about wat i have just said..

cheers

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
gen3matt said:
Hey every 1 i was just wondering if i buy a commodore can i still drift? lol sorry if it seems a dumb question but yea.Because i rly want a VP but i wanna drift.. is it just to much time and money 4 like weight reduction and stuff?:bang:

:bow: cheers :bow:
go for it young fella get a car put it on the skid pad.
learning to be able to handle a car at your age is all good.
this can all count towards defensive driving technique.

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
Gunnolf said:
Just get an Xcel and put macca's trays under the rear wheels and find a field.
my first car was an excel and i did the maccas try thing it works till the trays snap

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
haha u got ripped into big ways!