Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just a Q. 4 u all

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
sorry mate, i forgot all about the glorious ute, the reason i said the vl is i know there was a chich doing pro drift in a walky at one stage so they will do it, but the ute will do everything you want it for and more, just get some nice wide boots on the back and it'll grab again nicely when u want it do. have done it many times OFF OF PUBLIC ROADS. the one i used was an auto with irs and lsd but it would still work fine in a stock vs or vr. and mate, despite what some ppl say, theres not hing wrong with takign a stab at drifting if you know how to drive, no matter how old you are.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
when your 15 you should be worried about making the car go forwards and backwards. not sideways

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
damn it. i was hoping for one of the trays to fly out and whack someone in the face. wouldve been better to watch then that pathetic form of drifting

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
stocky said:
damn it. i was hoping for one of the trays to fly out and whack someone in the face. wouldve been better to watch then that pathetic form of drifting
Agree'd :driving: :hit:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
yes you can drift in a VP commo, get an LSD, rip out your back seats and everything else that won't serve a purpose (ie. no big sub woffers or amps **** like that.) you'll have to get a good suspension setup and i don't mean cut the springs, go the whole nine yards with you susp. setup it is very importent you get a good setup for drift, then just work your engine i'd say 160rwkw should do the trick and also you'll need a manual it just makes it easier.

ps. you'l also need a big bank account because it's very costly with tyres and repairs, and if your real keen on it get some plastic front and rear skirts on it will save you alot in panels.