Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just another bodykit question

Bubbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec
hay people, just wanted some opinions.
im looking at getting a bodykit for my white vt, i want it to look diffrent from every other white VT (i know i could change colour but i like the white, and i want a bodykit) but i like all the curves of the vt/vx, so that will rule out VY etc bodykits. Im looking at S1 Monaro (then black stripes, aka hq 4door monaro) or the clubsport bodykit (very nice too common) or the monkey warehouse Fortune bodykit (a little too rice, but its diffrent, also would mesh the front grill etc)

any help would great or other opions

thanks

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
hay people, just wanted some opinions.
im looking at getting a bodykit for my white vt, i want it to look diffrent from every other white VT (i know i could change colour but i like the white, and i want a bodykit) but i like all the curves of the vt/vx, so that will rule out VY etc bodykits. Im looking at S1 Monaro (then black stripes, aka hq 4door monaro) or the clubsport bodykit (very nice too common) or the monkey warehouse Fortune bodykit (a little too rice, but its diffrent, also would mesh the front grill etc)

any help would great or other opions

thanks

Save your money and buy the real thing! :thumbsup:

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
^^^True that!^^^

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
Chappy, that would be very VERY nice, but its more fun doing up a car than buying the car already done, you take more pride in it

I take you point ok! but to try and make a mock up clubby just doesn't gell sorry.

I wish you all the luck in you rebuild bubbles and just one more word of advice if you do go with an HSV kit maybe leaving the badges off might be an idea.

Cheers

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
have a look at www.ssv.com.au i got my kit from there they make a couple of their own u may like worth a look 4 some ideas.