Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just another VT Pride & Joy

tmdestruction

VZ SS ON SUPERSPORT 20'z
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Commodore
Nice

nice car. here's a pic of mine. i had a vz cv8 front on my old vt. they look good

Attachments

• DSC00099.jpg
    DSC00099.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 190

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
lookin awsome man top effort now after all that would u do it again haha? did u have 2 go out and spend any extra money that wasnt accounted 4 at all? either way im sure ud make that back on the other car parts hey.

coo dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS1
Your VT is nukin futs dude!

Bloody 3 THUMPS UP!

I looove the CV8 FRONT, the driving lights just set it right off!

I cant believe you did the whole LS1 conversion by yourself aye! Thats wicked! Are you a mech by trade or something?

knowledge_is_power

Quest for Cognition
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII V6 A4
lookin awsome man top effort now after all that would u do it again haha? did u have 2 go out and spend any extra money that wasnt accounted 4 at all? either way im sure ud make that back on the other car parts hey.

Thanks mate. I reckon I would do it again because of how nice the car is now. It's a completely different car to drive. I had good handling suspension before and now its got better seats and loads more torque.

At the end of the day it cost me more then I thought it would, there was a lot of little things that I didn't know I'd need. And although I have parts I can sell, all the parts that people want and are willing to pay decent money for I have used. But I should make a little money back.

I am very happy with the end result. Now it's time to save up for the Di Filippo extractors and exhaust system, MAF-less tune, and diff gears.

knowledge_is_power

Quest for Cognition
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII V6 A4
Your VT is nukin futs dude!

Bloody 3 THUMPS UP!

I looove the CV8 FRONT, the driving lights just set it right off!

I cant believe you did the whole LS1 conversion by yourself aye! Thats wicked! Are you a mech by trade or something?

Thanks.

I'm actually not a mechanic, just a car enthusiast with a mechanical aptitude.

Jezz