Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just bought rb30. now im cool

vh_commydore

Reaction score
i have a vh commy, did buy 202 turbo. but nar fug it, i bought a rb30 2 day. was a turbo'd motor, now n/a. there in lies the problem, i need a t3/4, highflowed or not. turbo.. under $600.. help a brother out boys

harry3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina wagon 6cyl
its not easy to put a nissan engine into a VH if thats what you are planning

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
More technical than physical I think. Wiring loom, ECU, Transmission and drive shaft I think too. The VH could also have a narrower engine bay.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
dont forget that the vl had the fault of poor flow in the cooling system due to the radiator being to high! (factory engineering mistake not found in the r31) to compensat holden put a bafle inside the radiator but it can become dislodged with age! just something to think about:thumbsup:

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
It is air that gets trapped in the system.

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
there is heeps of rb's in vh ect......just do some searching and some homework and you will find all you need to know

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
dont forget that the vl had the fault of poor flow in the cooling system due to the radiator being to high! (factory engineering mistake not found in the r31) to compensat holden put a bafle inside the radiator but it can become dislodged with age! just something to think about:thumbsup:

The radiator is lower than the top of the head, that is where the trouble comes from, but if you bleed the system correctly you should have no worries at all.

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
i know ud be able to pick up a t3 for 400-500 off calaisturbo :) theres always turbos poppin up on there