Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Car Comp!!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Hey all, highspeedvp, brock/owna and I have tonight been discussing having a JustCommodores car competition, and as a bit of a trial run more than anything else, here it is! The prize will be loads of bragging rights and the respect of all your fellow forum members. Myself and fellow judges will be ranking all the entrants and coming up with a top 5, which members will then be able to vote for. All members, mods, and admin are free to enter, except judges. Please follow the template example of my car, and keep in mind this is for street legal vehicles only. Just make a decent presentation and make sure you have at least one pic of the outside, on inside, and one of the engine. Bribes will be accepted, please make cheques out to C.Ash care of my address. :p There will also be minor places for best interior, exterior, engine etc so no matter what your budget or taste you could be in with a shot at being world famous in JustCommodores!

Example:
Model: Commodore VL Series 2
Luxuary Level: Belina
Engine: Nissan RB20E
Colour: Cardinal Red Metallic
Drivetrain: 5 speed manual, 4.11:1 borg warner diff
It Came to Pass: When I was looking for a VL as a first car.
Engine Mods: Coby headers, 2 1/4 inch zorst with 2x resonators, JetSpin Racing Team cold air system, electric fans.
Bodywork: Stock apart from bumpers resprayed Satin Black
Suspension: KYB Gas Shocks, King Low Springs, adjustable panhard rod, nolothane bushes.
Anchors: Front: VL Turbo calipers, DBA Slotted rotors, Lucas pads, 1" VN Master Rear: Standard Drums
Wheels: 15" ROH McLarens, 205/65 Bridgestone Tyres
Other: 3" Chrome Exhaust tip, Rock FM sticker.

office.jpg

interior.jpg

ext.jpg

brakes.jpg

So get cracking! Do a dance, tell a story, whatever you can write or show to prove your machine is the best of all our members.

Any questions feel free to PM either myself or the other judges. Entries will close midnight EST on Sunday 25th July 2005. Judging will take approx one week from then.

Judges: Mike (jetspin_vl) Joel (highspeedvp) & Danny (brock/owna)

Shifty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
EF Almost Turbo
Is there a catrgory for best stock car? :p

B

brock/owna

all cars judged on there own merrits if uve spent $0 or $10000000 its all good

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Model: VP Calais International
Luxuary Level: Top of the line!
Engine: Aussie 5L
Power: Dyno'ed at 160rwkw.
Colour: Black, with a bit of airbrushing
Drivetrain: 5 speed manual. 3.73 ratio, 8 1/4 gears (Monaro GTO diff)
It Came to Pass: Looking for a VR SS, got sold before i got there. The VP was next to it!
Engine Mods: Full twin stainless steel zorst, SV90 comp, CAI....
Bodywork: Stock SS lower kit, with Group A scoop with Airbrushing
Suspension: King Low Springs, strut brace
Anchors: Front: DBA Slotted rotors, Bendizx Ultamate pads, Rear: DBA Slotted rotors, Bendizx Ultamate pads, stock calipers
Wheels: 18 ANZ Sensie chrome Wheels, Maxxis Tyres
Other: um, where do i start? dash goes to 250k, might be best just to check out my cardomain site...... :p

SideGroundshot.jpg

Siderear.jpg

VPHSVDash.bmp

StealthyCentreconsole.jpg

since this isn't the best car here, can no-one else reply so i actually win something..... :p

Last edited:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Subdue Vn Ss

VN SS Series II - Power Pack
5L V8 5000i
Custom Plate:SUBDUE-Overpower by superior force
Alpine White,VZ SS V8 Badge
17" Speedy Raven,Dunlop SP3000A
Advanced Headers,2 1/2" system,Stainless Tip .
Fe2,K MAC Lowered Suspension, Nolathane Bush kit
K&N,VS V8 Air Box, S/C Cold Air
Bendix Advance Brake Pads
LSD 3.0.8
Power Glow-2" Guages (oil&temp) 7 colours - *custom install under process ,pics up soon*
SV5000 Grill,Colour Coded Mirrors.
Issota Evloluzion,HSV Mats,Vs Pods,Boot Carpet & Sun Visors, New Roof Lining
Tinted Windows
Tisonics Alarm
Pioneer CD,12" 600w Sub,220w Components,5way 400w 6x9's,Vinyl Pods,Weconic German 75x4rms Amp, Sony 222 Amp,

Dyno Power Run 144.5kw@wheels 5/7/2005

Future Mods:Nolathane Strut Brace Asap, Crow Cam, Stage II Shift Kit Rebuild,3.4.5 LSD Ratio,Fusion Capacitor,Edelbrook Inlet, TB Upgrade,775 Injectors,Sway Bars,Stainless 2.5" Exhaust & Tip, Custom Engine Cover, DBA Slotted Front Rotors.

* Thats my ride and i hope 2 do alot more mods in the close future with pics up on the site *

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
brock/owna said:
got a link then
did u do mods or was it as is
I've done every single thing to the car, it was bog stock when i got it, and yes, with 4WD suspension!

link to car domain STELTHY

A

AussieMarc

Very nice photography mate. The shots with the sun. Man, that is really impressive.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
AussieMarc said:
Very nice photography mate. The shots with the sun. Man, that is really impressive.
none of the 'good' shots are mine. Benifits of having a good mate as a car photographer. And those shots are one of those orange street lights. we drove around for 3 hour to find a spot for that pic...

since its relivent, check out there other stuff at TorquePhotography. Don't be suprised if the site is littered with my cars......