Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Car Comp!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Custom VS Pods 4 SUBDUE

Hey Guys, Gettin my vs door pods re trimmed, sent them in today : Mikes Motor Trimmers - Adelaide .I have decided 2 remove old crappy carpet with vn ss series II trim same as the rest of the car. Also vinly spraying pod 2 suit. Should look good and ill have some pics up probably wed 20th/7 to show ya guys what has been done along with the guages which are almost completed.

:whistling

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
Probably a silly question, but can we enter non-holdens?? :)

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
this is a commodore forum dude. C-O-M-M-O-D-O-R-E!!!!!

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
hispeedvp said:
this is a commodore forum dude. C-O-M-M-O-D-O-R-E!!!!!

Hmmm, i suppose i'll give all you guys a chance at winning, so i wont put mine up :p :yeah: j/k

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
lol come on letys have it then, but i wont be responsible or any sh!t you are given?

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
hispeedvp said:
lol come on letys have it then, but i wont be responsible or any sh!t you are given?

Hehe, i certainly don't expect to come on a commodore sight and not be given crap :p

Anyways, here's my car. I'll list the specs as they were when the photo's were taken, as the car has now been taken off the road and is half way through a new paintjob, bodykit, manual conversion etc.

Model: 1991 Ford EA

Luxuary Level: Origionally falcon, but converted to late model ghia spec

Engine: 4.0 litre inline 6

Colour: Rosewood (is currently being resprayed in mercury silver)

Drivetrain: 4 speed auto (Currently being converted to manual), 3.7:1 lsd EF diff modified to suit my car.

It Came to Pass: Was passed down to me by my parents as a stocka.
Engine Mods: 1996 Tickford 4.0litre conversion, Powerdye 9psi supercharger kit, Custom intercooler, 3 inch intake piping, Straighty gas conversion, twin gas converters and lines, gas research throttle body, turbo smart BOV, mild head work, mild cam, extensively ported manifold, pacemaker headers with modified secondries, 3 inch zorst and high flow cat (to be replaced with twin 2.25 inch system), HPC coating on intake piping, headers and intake manifold (yet to be fitted), haltech ecu (yet to be fitted), 9mm ICE leads and converted to coil packs

Bodywork: EB mirrors, EL door handles (currently fitting a custom body kit and BA bonnet bulge)

Suspension: King spring super lows all round, Pedders sportz ryder front shocks, monroe GT rear shocks, front EF suspension setup and EL kframe to make it work, EF swaybars.

Anchors: Front: Stock (V8 brake booster and slotted rotors yet to be fitted)

Master Rear: Stock (EF rear brake setup and slotted rotors yet to be fitted)

Wheels: 16" chrome FTR copies (Have just sold them, in the market for some nice 18's :))

Other:
Complete NL leather interior with power windows, custom BA plush carpets and floor mats, EF woodgrain and leather door trims, mid series EF dash including climate control, trip computer, cruise control etc, AU2 fairmont ghia woodgrain and leather steering wheel, leather t-bar and side handbrake conversion.
Audio gear includes-
-CDA-7998r alpine head unit
-165w3 focal utopia 3way splits
-Rockford fosgate 15inch power HX2 subwoofer (replaced with two hertz 10 inch subs)
-2 x Alpine MRV-1507 amplifiers (replaced with 4 audison amps)
-All stinger/audison cables and gold connections
-2 x optima 750cca yellow top batteries
-Stinger multibattery isolator
-Custom boot install with phantom 2k finish (since been removed whilst another is taking shape :))
-Custom door pods
-ALOT of sound deadening
3" Chrome dump pipe tip (to be replaced with twin tips), 2 x autometer volt gauges, boost gauge and air fuel ratio gauge.

Umm i can't really think of anything else ATM. Here is some pics of how the car looked before the strip down...

SuperEA1.jpg

SuperEA2.jpg

2fnlow9.jpg

(Image taken before door pods were made)

Myinstall.jpg

(Had to be removed when the gas tank was fitted)

Well there's my F#@D :) Can't wait till it's up and running again...

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
Nice, but somethings happened to your front bar. ;)

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Just a reminder everyone that there's less than a week to run, and we'd really like to see some more entries.

PS: got something to PM you tomorrow Garth, but sleepie time now