Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Competition

B

blu 5L ute

jetspin_vl said:
Did we scare him off?
of course you scared me off.

I thought all of the villiage residents were gona come at me with thier pitchforks and firesticks.

C

carfan

Hey Blu 5L Ute
I belong to another GMH Forum and joined this one cos a lot of the guys in the other forum are using Commodore motors,g/boxes , diff's and interiors etc. in their cars and thought I'd keep an eye out here for these parts and pass the messages on . Maybe some time it might be something you would like to sell.
It takes a lot of time & knowledge to keep these sites going .

When posting we have started a slogan before you "hit the Go Button"
Type your post , Think Twice , Post Once .. and don't offend anyone.

"Abuse it and you'll lose it" You've got a good site here , keep it going.

C/F

D

damo15

well im gonna do my best 2 get a few mates 2 sign up coz at the moment im straped 4 cash and i wanna start doin stuff 2 my car but got no money 2 so hopefully i can get enough so i can gets me a new air filter, and if i cant get enough ppl 2 join, good on 2 the person that does coz the more ppl that join here the more ppl we get 2 talk 2 which is a good thing anywayz im gonna shut up now and good luck 2 everyone. :D

troyjm310

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Sportwagon SV6 Z Series
hope not haha

im a newbie to this site
have been signed up for quite a while just been waiting to purchase my new vt commodore upgrading from a vl :)
so will have a vl for sale but have just realised i need 10 or more posts but all good i guess :)
ill be referring this forum to a few of my mates
if they sign up is another thing muahaha :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
well i suck don't. i got a few people from my club to join up, but forgot to tell them to say i refered them............

Although, on a plus side, i already have one referal, to which i have no clue who it is :w00t:

mjd1810

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais&vl exec
Darren said:
there is only so much stickers can do.
how would i go about getting one of these stickers?

V

VNSV

Ive only recently joined the site and it's my first. First Site and First Commodore. I think that in three days it has saved me $60 in parts and a couple hundred dollars in labour. To Darren, all the admin and 99% of the users keep it up its great. :D

S

subacca

commodore

Darren said:
Well here we have it, the very first JC competition open to all members thanks to Tony and Paul over at Competition Engineering aka JC Shop.

The Prize?
1x K&N filter to suit a Commodore ONLY

How do you win?
It really can't be much easier than this, the member who refers the most people to the site wins over the next month wins.

To obtain credit for a referral simply get the person in question to enter your member name within the 'Referred' section during the signup form ie if I were to refer someone I would get them to put in Darren.

Rules:
1- For a referred member to be counted as a referral they require a minimum of 2 or more posts.
2- All IP addresses are recorded by each individual signup so any attempt to dodge the system will easily be detected. This will be monitored closely during and whilst calculating the total referrals.

Closing Date:
9th July 2005 11:59pm (ACST)

At the end of the closing date / time the member who has won will be contacted shortly after along with a post in the News / Update section.

Just Commodores administrators are exempt from the prize however moderators are eligible.

If anyone has any questions which we have not answered in the above by all means pop something up and we'll explain in a little more detail where possible.

Good Luck Everyone![/QUO
enquiring about the cruise in the paper would that happen to be today or not. Im confused i dont know were to go and were the cruise is going to. I have added you to my msn can you tell me more info on msn please. If not add me [email protected]