Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Competition

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Ok well you got one thing right, you definately are confused. I have no idea what you are talking about, what cruise? and how does it relate to this forum, let alone this thread? Sorry I just dunno wtf u are talking about LOL :confused:

hindred

PUP
Reaction score
Members Ride
Green VY S
I think she is drunk

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
subacca said:
I have added you to my msn can you tell me more info on msn please. If not add me [email protected]

Is this to anyone in particular, or have you added everyone on the forum to your msn? Should we all add you? Are you still confused, because I know we all are after this post!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i have kinda a clue, the person (assuming female, not too many blokes have chicky in their email) posted in another thread, about a cruise in SA, mind you, in 3 threads, i said to add to my msn, but not sure why they replyed to this thread!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
twin turbo vs echo tech said:
Removed Quoted Post
Why post here then?
If you actually read the thread, He said this is a trial, and will have bigger things in the future!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Just for the record the competition has now closed, I will be sitting down at some point today and sorting out who won.

You will then receive a PM at some point over the weekend so we can have it sent off to you.

R

rattattack1313

was sorta wondering who won........ is this going to be a regular thing mate?????

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Officially it's not over until tomorrow, just having a quick look it would seem we have a clear winner unless a lot changes between now and tomorrow.

In terms of it being regular it's hard to say, as Stealthy said we are testing the water at the moment. I would love to do something every month or so but obviously when it boils down to it the funds are the hardest part to get a hold of.

D

Dogmeat

umm i might of missed it but who actually won the competition??