Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Trading Section(For Sale Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
yeah but that template should have been made a long long time ago, and also full notification of all users should get updated rules, mass send pm to all, the rules are all over the place!!! there a re constantly new people on theis forum and not a lot of the newbies know what the deal is!!!!!!!!

Get it right!

The templates HAVE been around for years, theres no excuses on that front, at all!

HICOMPVN

Wanting That Lil Bit More
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR SII Commodore
wern't around like the way they were when i joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
yeah but that template should have been made a long long time ago, and also full notification of all users should get updated rules, mass send pm to all, the rules are all over the place!!! there a re constantly new people on theis forum and not a lot of the newbies know what the deal is!!!!!!!!

Get it right!

Jesus, not only are you a goose in PM, you are a goose here as well.

Did you actually look when those templates were made?

Thats right, 2006, so quit the excuses.

Bloody hell, what is with some people of late.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Edit: All good, just re posted the thread. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

OLD BOY BRI

OLD BOY BRI
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1
I made a mistake in my posting and got hammered for it by hakhawk.
Basically I was looking for stock standard VE Omega steel rims that someone in Perth might be throwing out after upgrading or were taking up room in their shed and would let me have them free.
Hakhawk tells me that even though I don't want to buy them I should post in the "wanted to buy" section.
To me this is not logical,however if this is actually the case then I will withdraw from this forum with my tail between my legs.
I await either salvation or another hammering.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I made a mistake in my posting and got hammered for it by hakhawk.
Basically I was looking for stock standard VE Omega steel rims that someone in Perth might be throwing out after upgrading or were taking up room in their shed and would let me have them free.
Hakhawk tells me that even though I don't want to buy them I should post in the "wanted to buy" section.
To me this is not logical,however if this is actually the case then I will withdraw from this forum with my tail between my legs.
I await either salvation or another hammering.

was far from a hammering, but if you want one...

you dont have to leave the forum just because you dont get your own way. theres more to the forum than just looking for free wheels.

OLD BOY BRI

OLD BOY BRI
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1
Yea bring it on bitch!
I admitted to being inexperienced and making a mistake both here and in my PM.
As you have seen by my posts I have respected this forum and it's members.I have asked when I didn"t know and offered advice when I knew what I was talking about.
I have not sworn at anyone or attemted to belittle anyone just because they have a different view of something.
It has nothing to do with leaving because I can't get my way.It is about fairness.
You may be a fat controller on this forum but that does not give you the right to come down on someone for making their first mistake.A person that abuses their power is indeed a small person.
Again,if you look at my posts even you will see that I don't think this forum is only about "free wheels".
So how about letting someone else voice their opinion before you delete/close or whatever else.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
lol, hakky is the least likely mod to abuse his power (not that any of them do, just ask them)

You say you havn't called anyone names, yet your first line says 'bring it on bitch'. You def wont get your way when talking like this.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Yea bring it on bitch!
As you have seen by my posts I have respected this forum and it's members.I have asked when I didn"t know and offered advice when I knew what I was talking about.
I have not sworn at anyone or attemted to belittle anyone just because they have a different view of something.
It has nothing to do with leaving because I can't get my way.It is about fairness.
You may be a fat controller on this forum but that does not give you the right to come down on someone for making their first mistake.A person that abuses their power is indeed a small person.
Again,if you look at my posts even you will see that I don't think this forum is only about "free wheels".
So how about letting someone else voice their opinion before you delete/close or whatever else.

i suggest going back and reading through the forum rules. i dont have to let you voice anything. thats just the way it is

stealthy, power abuse rocks, just look at my signature and avatar!!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Yea bring it on bitch!

An infraction is basically a warning. to tell you that you did wrong and not to do it again.

Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.