Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hey people, it sure has been fun being part of the just commodores team, and i have seen some pretty interesting topic's started, but i have to leave the team, loosing my internet connection, and it's gonna be out for quite some time, you all look after your selfs, and i hope that the cruise will eventuate in qld, and if it does, im sure i will find out about it some how and join the cruise.

i wish you all the best of luck with your future endeavour's and i hope you all have a good time driving the wonderfull superior creation god gave us, the holden commodore. like the ford jokes say,

on the 7th day god created ****, ford just put wheels on it.

i stand by that remark, would never be seen dead in a ford. even as a passanger, hence why i dont use taxis.

see you guy's around

thanks
garth

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
cya garth have a good one

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Well really what can I say. It's been great having you onboard thats for sure Garth.

You've been an excellent help throughout the site and I will certainly leave your status to where it is currently as I am sure you will be back in the future.

Feel free to drop in, I can get you fairly cheap net access if you wish to keep in contact with us all

Take Care Buddy!

Cheers
Darren

J

Jaime S.

Nooooooooooo!

I want to keep up with how your VNs are going!

Noooooooooooooo!