Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just got a few questions about my vr

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
hey all,
well my little probs started the other day...my battery went flat (sitting in car listening to subs does that lol) and i decided my old $80 unknown aged crap battery needed replacing (and did replace) and i tried opening my doors with the button but nothing happened!
would it just be the battery in the key?
it had a temporary problem when i went to start it, it would just click and lose power like the battery was flat...only problem was i just charged the f@ck! so i ripped out the muiltimeter and 13.2v! 2 days later i tried again, No problem! started first go! but the doors still wont unlock!

By the way. I am a 2nd year mechanic so you can use technical jargon and i will understand :D its a shame i cant glue a mercedes badge on it and take it to work and fix it hahaha :)

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
do an error code check,
hey all,
well my little probs started the other day...my battery went flat (sitting in car listening to subs does that lol) and i decided my old $80 unknown aged crap battery needed replacing (and did replace) and i tried opening my doors with the button but nothing happened!
would it just be the battery in the key?
it had a temporary problem when i went to start it, it would just click and lose power like the battery was flat...only problem was i just charged the f@ck! so i ripped out the muiltimeter and 13.2v! 2 days later i tried again, No problem! started first go! but the doors still wont unlock!

By the way. I am a 2nd year mechanic so you can use technical jargon and i will understand :D its a shame i cant glue a mercedes badge on it and take it to work and fix it hahaha :)