Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just got my vz sv6

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
but i must add just dont be a dick and the cops usually leave u alone, have seen it heaps guys give the cops lip and prepare to get the lube ready. but yeah 20s will look sweet wish i went 20s on mine now dished 19s look tiny

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
still would be noticable to a cop who has little motor knowledge, most people know CAI and cat back will add 10kw at motor pending on the car and u add extractors will give u atleast 15kw at motor,

but in qld i know that if the cops want to proove u have more then legal power they will take ur car to a mechanic take the motor out and dyno the motor and if ur car has over the power regulations u will have to pay the fine and then also pay the mechincs bill on top of that

thats pretty funny never ever heard of that happening

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
BS, cops are not going to get your motor pulled out for a dyno readout. Ive never heard of that happening. I guess they could make you put it on a chassis dyno and get the estimated flywheel figure from there but even then ive never heard of that happening. If you just do the tune and get a exhaust that isnt really loud you will not have a problem. You should see about 200-220kw at the flywheel with those mods.

figsvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz SV6 2005
haha thanks guys, I'm in Vic so yeah i dunno cops are assholes down here. I am putting 20" on and a dual exhaust. When i get more money ill come back to you guys and you can suggest possibility's on performance upgrades.

Thanks

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Bloody hell. Another P plater who wants more power and thinks cops are bastards.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
nothing new calaber. ****ing twats

SSbeast

Reaction score
Well u can go about this two ways. Be a sleeper and mod it but leave it looking totally stock forget about the rims waste of money when did 20in rims ever make u go faster? Just get wider rims for traction. And don't put some fart cannon muffler on it that makes everyman and his dog look at you trying to be a cool ****. Or go put a VZ SS body kit on it lights and all and that's 250Kw right there.

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
Well u can go about this two ways. Be a sleeper and mod it but leave it looking totally stock forget about the rims waste of money when did 20in rims ever make u go faster? Just get wider rims for traction. And don't put some fart cannon muffler on it that makes everyman and his dog look at you trying to be a cool ****. Or go put a VZ SS body kit on it lights and all and that's 250Kw right there.

lol he has an SV6 which already has a ss kit on it.
if u want just change the rear muffler for a bit more sound, and then two hole mod it and do the 20s and just be happy with it.

good luck keep us updated

SSbeast

Reaction score
lol he has an SV6 which already has a ss kit on it.
if u want just change the rear muffler for a bit more sound, and then two hole mod it and do the 20s and just be happy with it.

good luck keep us updated

Well yes and no. Rear tail lights arn't tinted on the SV6 as the SS are. Front head lights are std not blacked out with the two line parkers which look awesome. Also no side flutes and the spoiler is different on an SS it is larger. And the rims also different. So basically no he doesn't have an SS kit i could spot a SV6 a mile away.