Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just need some advice

This_Guy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VX 3.8
Howdy everyone, new here and I was inspired by the forum to show some love to the old girl. I noticed my strut mounts are shot. Having a look around I found https://www.onlineautoparts.com.au/products/ZPN-02031.action? brand name is Cozza? I haven’t heard of them or used them before. Same as the mob selling them. Anyone used these things or dealt with this mob?

Cheers, Ian.
Commodore VX 3.8

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
OnlineAutoParts website lists an ABN number, address and phone numbers so you can do an ABN check to see if they are a legit Aussie business (which they seem to be).

And like all Aussie businesses, they must abide by the Australian Consumer Law and the statutory warranty it provides.

This means it’s much better than dealing with some O/S business based out of Upper Bidelonia.

But I’ve had no dealings with then so can’t say anything based on experience. Why don’t you ring them up and have a chat?

rossimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s2 wagon
I've bought parts from them before without issue via their ebay store.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
You should ask admin before trying to sprook your parts.

This_Guy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VX 3.8
OnlineAutoParts website lists an ABN number, address and phone numbers so you can do an ABN check to see if they are a legit Aussie business (which they seem to be).

And like all Aussie businesses, they must abide by the Australian Consumer Law and the statutory warranty it provides.

This means it’s much better than dealing with some O/S business based out of Upper Bidelonia.

But I’ve had no dealings with then so can’t say anything based on experience. Why don’t you ring them up and have a chat?

I gave them a ring seem like the real deal so I will give them a shot.

SmokeandChains

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VX 3.8 Aclaim Series 1
I gave them a ring seem like the real deal so I will give them a shot.
Hello, did you end up buying these and fitting them? I haven't used OnlineAutoParts.com.au before but I am interested in how they go I need a few parts and kinda hoping they have a good black Friday sale on tomorrow;).

This_Guy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VX 3.8
Hello, did you end up buying these and fitting them? I haven't used OnlineAutoParts.com.au before but I am interested in how they go I need a few parts and kinda hoping they have a good black Friday sale on tomorrow;).
Yeah I put them on Tuesday, so far so good. Quality was better than I expected for the price, hopefully they hold up. Seems like you are in luck I just saw they have a sale on for 20% off.

SmokeandChains

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VX 3.8 Aclaim Series 1
Yeah I put them on Tuesday, so far so good. Quality was better than I expected for the price, hopefully they hold up. Seems like you are in luck I just saw they have a sale on for 20% off.
Glad to hear it went well. Haha yeah, I just bought a few things as with 20% off it is worth giving them a shot.