Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

just photoshopped sum rims on...

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
beeks said:
Judging by your pics, you have over done your car.PLEASE consider loosing the VT garnish in favour of a VX one.I see this often,and I can do nothing else but shake my head in shame.If your going to do the old monaro look,then don't do half a job.Try getting hold of a VX garnish off the back of a truck,ute or prime mover.

Well mate if u looked n read where i posted pics u woulda noticed that im painting my garnish black so it matches my tail lights n soon 2 b headlights and no im not goin the monaro look u woulda also seen im tryna get the V8 super car replica look but opinions takin in dw mate got it covered lol these things happen in steps lol

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
nmj said:
wtf are you on about, this is a vx, ...

cant get much more like a vx...
There was a quote attached to my post,directed at wrx884.I can see your car is a VX....sorry to have confused you.

nmj

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Acclaim S2
ur right mate.. jus got bit confused... didnt read ur quote... :D

but what ya reckon of these rims...

MR.SV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SV5000 *BURNT* :(
rims look nice mate, but definitely check for future supply in case you damage one.
mate got some 18's for his VN, and discovered after smashing one that he had a ridiculously long wait for replacements from Italy!

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
nmj said:
ur right mate.. jus got bit confused... didnt read ur quote... :D

but what ya reckon of these rims...
They have Pimp written all over them.If you so happen to damage them,there are plenty of places in Australia that can rectify the problem.Abysmal.

nmj

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Acclaim S2
yeah i looked into if they were in continuous suplly.. and im told they are... so dats allllll gooooooood :)

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
being from perth dude there is top place callied Alianz Rim Repairs (Osb Park) that will fix.
i damage one on my VXSS ones and got it fixed for $160....it was pretty bad.

so dont worry to much whether they make them or not....most of the time they are fixable...just be careful...

nmj

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Acclaim S2
lol... i kno the place u mean, i think of got one of there callanders, it has one of the old ferarri's on it.. mmmm ferarri