Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I've been as diplomatic as possible with my comments because I wanted the thread to avoid being closed.

Yeah, there were a few times Raj really rankled me with comments like "you must be blind" or "you're wrong" when I expressed opinions based on personal experience.

To his credit there were areas where he obviously knew his stuff such as IT but I suspect his technical knowledge when it came to cars wouldn't fill a thimble.

In another thread recently I said that some forum members needed to remember that they were not the font of all knowledge. That comment was aimed squarely at Raj.

I hope his demise doesn't see the forum fade because strong discussion and sound communication needs opposing views to flourish and grow.

It also needs patience and appreciation that differing views are what makes forums like this work. I think the rest of us understand that.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I don’t care how literate or knowledgeable he may have been, but him, with a group at a pub or a BBQ, how much tolerance would be shown to some-one with such antagonistic views and lack of respect before he would be conversing with his shadow, or in the street wondering why his face hurts.
I am not condoning drunken violent behaviour ...... just sayin’.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i think Raj has one of these in his back pocket, dont you Raj..

539427.png

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Jecs

How many of those cards are there in a Monopoly game because I think Raj/CSP has already used them all up.

CoffeeMonster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Exec/VE II SSV-Z
I've been as diplomatic as possible with my comments because I wanted the thread to avoid being closed.

Yeah, there were a few times Raj really rankled me with comments like "you must be blind" or "you're wrong" when I expressed opinions based on personal experience.

To his credit there were areas where he obviously knew his stuff such as IT but I suspect his technical knowledge when it came to cars wouldn't fill a thimble.

In another thread recently I said that some forum members needed to remember that they were not the font of all knowledge. That comment was aimed squarely at Raj.

I hope his demise doesn't see the forum fade because strong discussion and sound communication needs opposing views to flourish and grow.

It also needs patience and appreciation that differing views are what makes forums like this work. I think the rest of us understand that.

he was always argumentative and just said stuff without sourced. if you countered it he'd come back with where are your sources? how could you possibly say something like that? (acting all "how dare you" super offended) then if you posted sources he ignored that post. he just wanted a platform to put his ideas out, not have meaningful arguments over things. can't stand that.

he also liked dissing people but couldn't take it in return, i saw these old threads where he copped some flak and said "now i know why i don't come here often, i'm not coming back again"

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I understand he also had a habit of reporting posts where he felt put out. It must have annoyed the moderators a bit.

I missed his last post (the one apparently AFTER the Last Post pic) but I gather he must have seen the storm clouds coming and known he was about to be banned.

With his previous track record, I don't understand why he would behave in a manner that was guaranteed to see the ban stick come out. Masochist maybe?

Ah, well - to quote Ned Kelly - "such is life."

CoffeeMonster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Exec/VE II SSV-Z
it's a shame because we're a small community already and his posts in LAN section were helpful

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
He's banned? Hahaha good work. I ended up with a warning from an argument with him. See ya!

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory
See Raj, I told you that would happen. Why do you waste your time with your mediocre experiments? You may as well face up to the fact that I'm always right, and you're not!

Status
Not open for further replies.