Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
See Raj, I told you that would happen. Why do you waste your time with your mediocre experiments? You may as well face up to the fact that I'm always right, and you're not!

You didnt even knock before entering the thread :(

*Knock Knock Knock JC im back, Knock Knock Knock JC im back, Knock Knock Knock JC im back"

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
See Raj, I told you that would happen. Why do you waste your time with your mediocre experiments? You may as well face up to the fact that I'm always right, and you're not!

There goes the neighborhood !

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

Is he back already........
"You may as well face up to the fact that I'm always right, and you're not!" This is a Raj type of attitude comment
And the name Sheldon Cooper, a guy from the same TV show as his last username.
Is this just a coincidence or am I reading a little to far into it and being a little paranoid as well.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I will just tell it how I saw Raj myself:
Raj was the most arrogant, self centred, egotistical, know it all arse hat on the forum, with a masters degree as a keyboard warrior and troll.
His specialty was to troll and create drama and disagreements in threads and basically just stir up ****.
If you had a different opinion to him, you had to strap yourself into your seat with a harness and hold on if you posted in the same thread, because you new there would be a tirade of "RAJ FACTS & KNOWLEDGE" coming any time soon.
There was nothing you could post, that would have him understand your opinion or see the point you were trying to make if it didn't align with his way of thinking.
Basically it was I'm right, you're wrong and you were just stupid with him, there was no inbetween.
One other thing:
I had been directed to the forum (By Googling Stuff) before joining up and becoming a member, and you know what really stands out the most to me about Raj:
I have never seen a post from him where he had offered any advice to help resolve any mechanical or electrical type issues that other members were having, like I have already said: He was just a "keyboard warrior and troll"
Good riddance to you Raj and here is my send off salute: :upyours: and you can :kissmy: our collective asses.

It's funny, cos if you met him in real life he's one of the most genuine and down to earth blokes I've ever met who's always happy to chat, ask for and offer advice and lend a hand if needed. He's very family oriented and a good mate. I have extremely fond memories of myself, Raj and Minux drinking beers and pissing ourselves laughing over extremely politically incorrect jokes one night.

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Nah,its him.

Damn I gotta learn to type faster too....3 of you guys had posted by the time I had posted my little "Theory"

Well that sucks doesn't it. Wish the tosser would just get a life and go somewhere else.
Would like to see him try and enforce his bullshit with the members of LS1.com

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
It's funny, cos if you met him in real life he's one of the most genuine and down to earth blokes I've ever met who's always happy to chat, ask for and offer advice and lend a hand if needed. He's very family oriented and a good mate. I have extremely fond memories of myself, Raj and Minux drinking beers and pissing ourselves laughing over extremely politically incorrect jokes one night.

So is sitting in front of a keyboard the reason he turns into a completely disrespectful knob ?
Sorry if he is your mate, but I just don't like the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.