Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
So is sitting in front of a keyboard the reason he turns into a complete knob ?

Not saying this is the case here, but some people do use an alter ego online for a number of reasons.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Not saying this is the case here, but some people do use an alter ego online for a number of reasons.

True that.

On+the+internet+nobody_349459_4203795.jpg

Sheldon Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
String Theory
So my experiment worked much much faster than I thought. Request a ban (yes that's right, I wasn't actually banned), and see how long it is before someone posts about the link between forums dying and me trying to keep things lively at JC... Was going to unban but it was mutually agreed that Sheldon would be funnier.

Just so everyone is clear, I don't have no respect for people. I respect everyone. Am I arrogant and self centered and think I'm right about most things? Yup. But I'll buy anyone a beer and have a chat any time.

Stop taking the internet so seriously. Have fun and laugh at it like I do, constantly! LOL!

Now where's that suicide thread?............

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

Definitely True

Raj the Troll.jpg

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
mpower:2843438 said:
heh, didn't notice he was gone - tbh most of his arguments fell in a heap with a stiff breeze.

Didn't notice either

Was good at stirring and having his opinion but lacked the ability to view others opinions.
He couldn't be wrong in his eyes yet sometimes was

I'm sure he wouldn't wanna walk down a dark alley with some forum member in tow

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
So is sitting in front of a keyboard the reason he turns into a completely disrespectful knob ?
Sorry if he is your mate, but I just don't like the guy.

That's fine, not everyone has to like everyone else in the world. Its no skin of my balls and I'm sure Raj feels the same way.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
So my experiment worked much much faster than I thought. Request a ban (yes that's right, I wasn't actually banned), and see how long it is before someone posts about the link between forums dying and me trying to keep things lively at JC... Was going to unban but it was mutually agreed that Sheldon would be funnier.

Just so everyone is clear, I don't have no respect for people. I respect everyone. Am I arrogant and self centered and think I'm right about most things? Yup. But I'll buy anyone a beer and have a chat any time.

Stop taking the internet so seriously. Have fun and laugh at it like I do, constantly! LOL!

Now where's that suicide thread?............

As the old saying goes, you know you've made it when you've got haters haha

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Whatever happens from now on shouldn't be an issue anyway.
Just ordered some of this stuff.

Sheldon Cooper Troll Spray.png

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Troy

You're the only one on this thread who has any personal knowledge ofRaj and it's interesting from what you've said that he is so different to the persona he projects on the forum .

That makes me think that his approach to the forum is as a deliberate provocateur to liven things up, which he does, but it's obvious he effectively alienates himself from a large proportion of members by doing so and then risks being banned as has happened numerous times.

Maybe that's what he wants so that we have to play games trying to identify him when he rises from the ashes and returns under a new guise.

His name next time? Phoenix perhaps.

Last edited:

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
What a shame, I didn't always agree with Raj, but on a large number of discussions found his point of view interesting.

Some saw him as contrary but that is what makes a forum/ discussion.

What a boring life we lead if we need to have everyone agree with us all the time.

I do hope we see him back at some point otherwise this forum may only be good for historical technical data.

Status
Not open for further replies.