Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just wondering!

RecoilFactor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore
Hey peoples i have just registered about 2 minutes ago..

i have recently required a VK and i love it.. havent driven it yet its not on the road yet heh $600 :) it has some type of body kit on it i dont know what it is which is one reason im here haha soo from joining this site i hope to gain a lot of knowledge :) anyway onto my questions for you seasoned drivers, modifiers and general holden nuts :D

what the hell is the body kit on my VK i have no idea?

apart from getting my beast on the road whats a good first modification for it? (im not looking to use forced induction i want to keep it naturally aspirated)

and generally have i made a good choice in buying the VK?

its on dual fuel at the moment and its an auto and i would rather it be a manual sooo basically i'd love some help :)

also i will be getting a job shortly so i can start getting the thing on the road

thanks guys!

Attachments

• TEH VK YO.jpg
    TEH VK YO.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 674

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
G'day mate, welcome to jc! very nice , and clean vk you hav there. The grill looks like a GRP A/3 and the boot spoiler is a vh ss grp3. ( i think thats right). I hav a vk with grp a , frt b/bar, grill, soon to be vh ss bonnet scoop. Also, to be painted after chriss, i own a vh commodore. For your vk, wheels, exhaust, air filter, if it's a v8 you hav scored yourself well. Does the vk have any rust mate? cheers jas

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
As vkwalks said above, the grill is group A/3 and the Spoiler is most likely from a VH SS but I have seen one type of VK which was released with similar, just cant remember at the moment.

Is it a 6 or 8? If a 6 is it EFI or carb?

Also I will have a full manual conversion for a 6 up for sale shortly, if your interested.

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
beaut VK, i have always loved that VK grill.

And i really wanna know what motor its got in her, again if its an 8 u got one hell of a deal!