Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Justcommodores.com Stickers

D

d hsv

Yeah I'm anti-sticker too, but a for a slimline number plate surround I'd be first in line!

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
I reckon you should have a small, medium and a large like you have. Some don't like massive decals on the back window, that's all. And a pretty vast colour range would be good as well.

my 5 cents..

G

Grantis1976

Mate, butiful!
BUT.......The Grantismobile is a wagon, need a smaller version if available please !!!!

Thank-you !!!!

R

Robbie

QUOTE (VXWAGMAN @ Feb 2 2004, 08:42 PM) I reckon you should have a small, medium and a large like you have. Some don't like massive decals on the back window, that's all. And a pretty vast colour range would be good as well.
Yeah I am up for a nice and tidy one to pop on the window... I'm not into drawing too much attention to the car...

But it is definately very tidy!

D

dragrat

Me too.. don't wanna be left out!
I would have a smaller version in white... for my white VT.

I am anti sticker as well, but more slogans or the type on Hyundai's with "Fear this" "Pure Filth" "SIC" and all that cr@p that is laughable on that type of car!!

But if Just Commodores are o-k with us cruising around (nicley) advertising the site.. well hell yeah!!!!!!

mr-spares

Reaction score
Members Ride
HRT UTE 355 supercharged
Stickers are here and ready to send finaly, some are on the way to sunnier places as we speak!

There is white , blue and red. The guy doing them made a small blue and the arrangement was altered slightly on advice.

They are a bit smaller and all in the same font, but the same other than that. I will send with standard print .com if you prefer the original design.

Send a PM and I will include details for you to forward your orders.

Email at [email protected]

Cheers

Tony.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Hey Tony,
Will the vt exhaust tips fit on a vr....and if they do what will you do them for a just commodores member in qld with one of your stickers?

Thanks
Mark.

SuperStar

Reaction score
Tony,

Very nice, i like your work.

Is there any chance you can you post a picture of the smaller sticker?

You said you can pick them up in Melbourne, are you melb based? Where in Melb are you?

Charles.