Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JustCommodores Sit Link Always Broken?

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Edit: Apologies for error in title...

Hey guys,
Just getting a fair bit annoyed for each time i go to get onto the JustCommodores home page, i get a page telling me the link is broken, i wait a little while try again and sometimes it works again, either my internet has gone to f*** for some reason or homepage doesnt like me? Anyone shine some light on this for me. My internet is always secure, never drops out, its got a cable for god sake lol.
Thnks.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
the page seemed to be down for the past hour or so for me. have noticed it a few times in the last week

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I also experienced some outages a few minutes ago, since it stopped at 11:00PM I'd say it's some unannounced scheduled maintanence.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Yep me two ,I started going into with drawal
tried every link I could find nothing worked until now

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
well no offence but atleast i know im not the only one lol

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
well no offence but atleast i know im not the only one lol

i'll forgive you since you werent here for the last site host. this has got to be the longest the sites been offline in a long time.

i very rarely get errors trying to access the site. i certainly dont remember the homepage failing specifically.

and for the record, my internet has a cable too, its a telephone cable, but a cable nonetheless :p

im unsure what the reason for the downtime tonight was, if darren sees this thread, he might be able to shed some light.

sidenote: please let the swear filter do its job, i know you blocked the last 3 letters, but just type it as you normally would, its less work and looks tidier.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I had no idea anything had happened, according to what I can see the server has been up for over 181 days, last issue I was recall was something to do with UPS power not being connected or something which I don't have a problem with.

Just to clarify only the main page was down and not the forum? This to me seems extremely odd since they run off the same box and even same database.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
no forum was down i couldnt get on for about half an hour happened earlier in the night for a few minutes

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
yep, same here

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I had no idea anything had happened, according to what I can see the server has been up for over 181 days, last issue I was recall was something to do with UPS power not being connected or something which I don't have a problem with.

Just to clarify only the main page was down and not the forum? This to me seems extremely odd since they run off the same box and even same database.

Forum has been erratic for a couple of days. It disappears and then 10 min later it is back only to vanish again periodically (only for short time periods each time)

Reaper