Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Juzo's 2010 Toyota Hilux SR Dual Cab 4x4

SquishyShoes

or something like that
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoes
... You mean it's not factory? Great job! Just shows how little I know about cars (or at least Toyota Hiluxs).

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Thanks, yeah i went for it for that reason, looks the goods.
Damn, looking at that pic i really need to clean my ute out!

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
hey mate, what brand/model head unit is that? any special fitting mods or kits needed? USB interface? I want one!

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey mate, what brand/model head unit is that? any special fitting mods or kits needed? USB interface? I want one!

It's from dig options mate, search him on ebay and you'll find him. Mine's the more expensive one, the ones on ebay are his cheaper models but contact him and he'll hook you up.
It has usb and ipod control. Uses micro sd cards for the maps and has a reversing camera which is very handy. The install is a breeze since it is just plug and play, no wire cutting or joining required. :)

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
That's awesome, thanks Juzo :) was looking at a Pioneer model that had WhereIs mapping for around a grand, but after reading a few reviews turned me off!
How do you find it to use? Are you able to jump between the GPS and Stereo controls, and have music playing while the GPS is displayed? Seems obvious that it would but just wanna be sure. Has it got RCA pre-outs? Because I wanna upgrade the speakers and amplify them.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
That's awesome, thanks Juzo :) was looking at a Pioneer model that had WhereIs mapping for around a grand, but after reading a few reviews turned me off!
How do you find it to use? Are you able to jump between the GPS and Stereo controls, and have music playing while the GPS is displayed? Seems obvious that it would but just wanna be sure. Has it got RCA pre-outs? Because I wanna upgrade the speakers and amplify them.

Yeah mate, you can listen to your tunes while the gps is on no dramas. Mine has steering wheel controls and even they work with it. Comes with all the rca outputs you need, all included when you buy it in a seperate loom.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Just installed gps/dvd/ipod/bluetooth blah blah blah unit. It has both igo and oziexplorer offroad tracking which is good. Looks good in the dash too, factory look which is what i wanted.
001-3.jpg

WHOOP DA DOOP THATS KURT COBAIN.

hah hice ride Juzo.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haven't posted in here for a while. Have since added rear speakers in the doors and a 4 channel amp. Amp fits nicely under the passenger seat.

001-12.jpg

Also, a reversing camera which is pretty handy for hooking up the tandems and fuel tankers :)

002-9.jpg

004-8.jpg