Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Juzo's 2010 Toyota Hilux SR Dual Cab 4x4

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Make: Toyota

Model: Hilux

Badge: SR

Engine: 3 litre D4 turbo intercooled

Transmission: 4 speed auto

Colour: White

Info: Well, finally got it!:beer chug:
Is a bit different to the old slowdeo, it actually wants to go!
So far, this is what's been put on her:

TJM T13 outback bullbar
ARB rear step and towbar
Utemart aussie made flares
ROH Trojan 17x7.5 wheels
Bridgestone AT 265/65/17's all round
Dual battery system running a Redarc isolator
GME TX3340 uhf radio
Lightforce XGT Driving lights
Tint wizard did the windows

Future mods:

Speakers in the rear
Mabye a stereo upgrade, the stock one is not too bad and has ipod control so we'll see.
Mabye a lift kit.

Now some pics:

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

Wired the dual battery system myself, was a biatch of a job as there is no room under there!
Bottom right of picture is a small fuse box i installed for my accessories and the bracket i made up to mount the redarc.
002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
**** ye! i want to get rid of the maloo and get one of these bad boys but in black. hows things going with it? found anythin wrong with it?

this is how i want mine to look

lux.jpg

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
**** ye! i want to get rid of the maloo and get one of these bad boys but in black. hows things going with it? found anythin wrong with it?

this is how i want mine to look

lux.jpg

Niiiice ^^

Nah not yet, but it's only done 300 kays :p
I love it to drive. The auto is very smooth and it has plenty of get up and go. Plenty of room in the back for passengers and generous space in the tub.
Forgot to add the tub has a ute liner in it as well.

crawfy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Berlina
Sweet lux mate. Looks great, and the flares make the SR look tough :thumbsup: Although I really hope it wont be that clean too much of the time haha. Rims look nice too.

With luck I'll be replacing my VS with a good secondhand D4D SR5 in a couple months and doing the usual roobar, brush bars, spotties, UHF, lift kit, etc. Hoping to do some touring right across the country and wanted a 4x4 dual-cab that was comfortable on the highway and capable off the beaten track.

What I wanted to do if I chose to go for a SR was to colour code the wing mirrors and door handles. Would look great, better even that the chrome SR5 ones. Ad a bit of uniqueness to it too.

Very jealous lol :)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sweet lux mate. Looks great, and the flares make the SR look tough :thumbsup: Although I really hope it wont be that clean too much of the time haha. Rims look nice too.

With luck I'll be replacing my VS with a good secondhand D4D SR5 in a couple months and doing the usual roobar, brush bars, spotties, UHF, lift kit, etc. Hoping to do some touring right across the country and wanted a 4x4 dual-cab that was comfortable on the highway and capable off the beaten track.

What I wanted to do if I chose to go for a SR was to colour code the wing mirrors and door handles. Would look great, better even that the chrome SR5 ones. Ad a bit of uniqueness to it too.

Very jealous lol :)

Cheers man.
I looked at the SR5, but for what i do the carpet in particular wasn't practical for me, plus i'm personally not a fan of chrome on these so saved 5k and went the SR, more than happy with it :)
Might colour code the grill too, saw one done and it looked pretty sweet.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Looks awesome Justin,

Had any fun with it yet?