Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Juzza

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Guys.

You may have noticed I'm back in my old account. I have Dave to thank for this and I promised him I wouldn't screw it up and I don't intend to. I've still been here and popped by and posted every now and then but it was with my other account called darkcold. That account has just been merged with this account (this account which I had a sook in and dropped the password to, meaning I couldn't log in with it).

First order of business is to just say sorry to everyone who I've either had a blue with or just annoyed with my actions in the past. I was pretty immature back then and hindsight is always 20-20. I've come back because I miss the friendly community, helping people out with problems and just helping out wherever I can. People who I'm saying sorry to, you know who you are. We've had our differences but I hope we can put that aside and still be cool, or at least civil.

Now that's out of the way, what's goin' on you guys! ^_^ I've got a LOT of catching up to do lol

Cliff notes of what I've been up to: Still looking for work, am now single, sold the VB so I'm carless and that's pretty much it! LOL so simple.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol, who cares who you offended, most people build a bridge. I find the ones who hold a grudge arent worth bothering about. But its great to see you back m8 :D

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
welcome back juzza, & dont worry, i agree with wat minux said, are you loking for a new car?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Thanks guys, I'm not currently looking because I'm literally flat broke, once I find a job I'll start saving up for something VL or newer (because then I can't fix it myself and I'll have to get a runner :p lol).. I might go and do that centrelink thing where they make you go out and do a certain amount of looking for work each week, seems like a good way to keep me motivated (after being knocked back so much it's hard to continue)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
welcome back. i thought you were doing a good job when you were a mod. your avatar request thread is still going. i cant even remember why you left

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
welcome back. i thought you were doing a good job when you were a mod. your avatar request thread is still going. i cant even remember why you left

Thanks stocky.. I can't really remember either but I knew I left being sooky, if I had to guess I was probably taking things said too seriously, and I was addicted and couldn't get off the site lol.. I'm sure the mods'll know, if they'll share or not's another thing.. I realise it's not the internet and I don't reckon anything'll get under my skin anymore (tougher skin :p)

PS: Happy to finally see signature images.. it really has been a long time!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Geez now here's a face I can recall or should that be name...ooo whatever.

Welcome back mate :D It's been a while that's for sure.

Mod one day, temper tantrum the next and no more mod, that's how I remember it :p Perhaps not that order but you kind of get the picture.