Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JVC head units

Calais3800

KALAIS_KRAZY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais v6
Hey guys, got a question for ya'll. I've got a JVC head unit lying around wat i want to put into my calais. the thing is its from Japan and it use's differat wiring and conectors.

ive been to supa cheap to find a power connector harness but they dont seem to have one that matchs. and its got for 4 speaker (out) leads for front l/r and rear l/f. but my calais doest seem to have this kind of input to plug er into?:bang:

Anyone got any ideas???:bow:

VQXTC

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VP Senator, VY SS Crewman
Calais3800 said:
Hey guys, got a question for ya'll. I've got a JVC head unit lying around wat i want to put into my calais. the thing is its from Japan and it use's differat wiring and conectors.

ive been to supa cheap to find a power connector harness but they dont seem to have one that matchs. and its got for 4 speaker (out) leads for front l/r and rear l/f. but my calais doest seem to have this kind of input to plug er into?:bang:

Anyone got any ideas???:bow:

What colour wires does the JVC unit have?

With a Japanese radio the radio frequency is 20 Mhz out in other words if your unit displayed 84.3 then this would be 104.3, 85.1 would be 105.1. you get the idea.......

You may also find it wont play burnt discs.....

Hope this helps.......cheers