Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kalmaker Anyone home

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
Hi guys has anyone heard from or been in contact lately with kalmaker ?or know of anyone reputable selling their software ?i can't seem to get an email to them

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think he's wanting to do a MAP conversion on a ecotec which to date only Kalmaker does with ecotec PCM unless you do a VR PCM swap and run 11/12p.

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
I think I've got a vr setup under the house I'll have a look, I've tried a couple of times to email them and call but no luck , also I'm trying to put some pics of the critter up but the server won't accept them, I don't know it could just be my lack of decent internet connection

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Are your files over 2meg if yes they need shrinking or use photo host site.

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
Even if I stick with the maf I've already exeded literature with testing the main thing I need access to is lifting rpms and seeng if there is still some fuel table up there or how far it goes, I definately don't really need it at the moment as it's got plenty for what it is, but the next set up definitely does , it just makes a lot of sense to get used to the software on a bitsa motor than big $ one, I'd rather stay away from aftermarket computers the one I want is too pricey for this rig and my vl needs to get with the times so if I buy a haltec it'll be for the rb, after trans then converter then computer then tyres then willowbank is the plan fingers crossed