Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kalmaker real time VX -VY V6 tuning

RT300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
Just thought i'd let you guys know that you can real time tune VX-VY V6 Commodores now via Kalmaker. Have just finished putting together the system for my workshop (after having the bits for a while)and have already done the engine tuning for a customer. No faults found so far , am doing the transmission tuning tomorrow real time with the customer driving. Will let you guys know how it goes , if your interested in the system and how it works.
Cheers , Leon.:)

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
is this some special addon someone has come up with for kalmaker or something.or is it new unreleased kalmaker software

RT300

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6
Software has been released for a short time , (i help with the r&d for Kalmaker) but have only just got it going. 1/2 way through the final beta testing , all good so far. However , the job of modifying the PCM for R/T operation is not for the faint of heart.
Flashing of the box is done via ALDL port to customers PCM when the R/T tuning is finished.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
anymore info on this yet?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
Software has been released for a short time , (i help with the r&d for Kalmaker) but have only just got it going. 1/2 way through the final beta testing , all good so far. However , the job of modifying the PCM for R/T operation is not for the faint of heart.
Flashing of the box is done via ALDL port to customers PCM when the R/T tuning is finished.

RT300 have you finnished all the testing yet??? what are the results??

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Anything yet?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
from what i gather you can buy the VT ecu version plug it striaght in and tune away quite happily so no real issues there

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Ah yes but will it work on the VX ECU with that damn, what is it, flash chip, or whatever?