Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kangen Water

Wats_in_a_name

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hi All,

After reading about various people's ailments etc on other threads, some serious, some less so, I thought that I would share details of something that has worked for me and could potentially work for others. For the last two years I have been drinking kangen water. Which is ionized alkaline water (if you remember back to year 8 or so chemistry class, everything with a ph of below 7 is acidic, everything with a ph above 7 is alkaline and when the body is in an alkaline state it helps with healing itself and fighting disease etc).

A couple of years ago I had a pretty bad case of diabetes and eczema, my leg was swollen up to one and a half times it's normal size and had a lot of puss and my eczema was so bad that all of my left forearm and other parts of my body were red and itchy and my skin was very badly eroded. Also, I would get dizzy whenever I bent down and the itching from my eczema made it hard for me to sleep. In winter, warm air from air conditioners etc being on would also make me itch.

A friend introduced me to kangen water. He told me how it made a difference for him. He had warts on his hands and kept having to have them burnt off. Plus the scars from his warts were still there and the warts would come back after a while. He told me how it worked for him and not only did the warts not come back, but the scars disappeared as well.

For me it has been a miracle cure. Whilst I have good days and bad days, my arms have healed and my legs no longer swell. I don't get dizzy every time I bend down and I no longer constantly itch. I can now put the heating on during winter and not itch. In other cases I have heard of kangen water being able to treat cancer so that it never comes back and treat other conditions such as diabetes.

The science behind it is that if the body is in an acidic state, it makes it harder for the body to fight disease, whereas when the body is in an alkaline state, the body is better able to heal itself. I have heard of other ways to get the body in an alkaline state by changing diet. A work colleague told me that a friend of his was diagnosed with cancer and had six months to live. Apparently he had been eating a lot of fried food and had a poor diet. My colleague told me that this person changed his diet and amongst other things started eating wheatgrass. This helped to get his body into an alkaline state and the cancer went away and has not come back since.

For anyone who has an ailment and conventional medicine does not seem to be doing the job, I would suggest to do a search on kangen water to find out more about it and whether it they think it could help in their situation. It has to be said that the filter machine I use to turn normal tap water into kangen water is not cheap (costs around $5,500), but in my case I would rather pay that much money and not have to have my legs amputated or suffer from constant itching. Kangen water can be made by buying a filter machine for the home that turns normal tap water into kangen water.

So if anyone knows someone who suffers from recurring conditions eg diabetes etc and conventional meds don't seem to be doing the trick, I would strongly suggest to look into kangen water.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
When you started did you start with PH7?

If not how did you know what to start at?

After you improved did you change the PH level?

Fiorillo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais Turbo
I've never heard of Kangen water before. Sounds very interesting though. I'll look into it some more, thanks for the suggestion.