Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kathy's VZ Wagon.

KMR-VZ

I love my VZ.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim Wagon
Well I am new to this site so I thought I would stop in and introduce myself and tell you about my VZ. My name is Kathy and after driving a 4wd for a few years my fiancee thought I needed an upgrade, so for my birthday last month he really spoilt me and he went and got me a new car. It is a 07/07 VZ Aclaim Station Wagon, it has been lowered a couple of inches and has a set of 19 inch wheels (VE SS wheels we think) and a few of the other little comforts it has are, after market reverse censors, cargo barrier, nokia bluetooth hands free, dark window tint & a floor liner in the back. The VZ is basically our family car but is my pride and joy at the same time. We are hoping to get out as a family and do a few cruises with other Commodore lovers. There are really only a few more small things i would like done to my VZ and they are, a sports exhaust, some type of bigger air filter & maybe a tow bar. Well I will attach a couple of pictures of my 'Family Wagon' and I hope you like the look of it as much as I do.

Cheers Kathy.

Attachments

• P1000053.JPG
    P1000053.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 888
  • P1000054.JPG
    P1000054.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 11,718

middy

V6 VT WAGON COMING SOON
Reaction score
Members Ride
looking for a Commodore
Yeah it looks really good babe. Pitty i spent all my money buying that for you, now I have to wait to get a Commodore for myself :cry: ......oh I best mention that KMR-VZ is my missus ;)

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Hi Kathy,

Thats 1 smick looking VZ Wagon, VE SSV rims really set it off:thumbsup:

If your interested in coming along to some cruises, be sure to check out:
General NSW Section - Just Commodores

On the Weekend 30-31/5, The is a camping trip down to the kangaroo valley.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
hey those ssv wheels look great on it!!

you should pop in for the bendeela camping weekend, should be a good time,

all you need now is ss body kit,and its set, they really set the front off on a wagon

cheers

oh btw, did you buy the wheels? how much did they cost you if you dont mind me asking?

middy

V6 VT WAGON COMING SOON
Reaction score
Members Ride
looking for a Commodore
Well since KMR-VZ (my missus) has no idea how to do the hole photo upload thing I spose I best post the picture I got of her VZ today showing the clearance it has up under the rear quarters. Hope you like the pic......

Attachments

• P1000058_001.JPG
    P1000058_001.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 2,157

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Well since KMR-VZ (my missus) has no idea how to do the hole photo upload thing I spose I best post the picture I got of her VZ today showing the clearance it has up under the rear quarters. Hope you like the pic......

hey just a quick question, what profile tyres are you running on it? does it scrub at all, i take it that it isnt rolled by the looks of it

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
love the wagon..ssv's on a white vz looks awesome, a quick question about the ssv's...theres alot of speculation on this site wether they actually do fit properly and stuff..just wonder wat you did as in just getting them machined out and put them on, because there is people saying that u need different studs and different wheel nuts..if possible could you please clear that up for me?