Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

kelvinthomas

kelvinthomas

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive wagon
hi guys, anyone have info on why my vz comm wagon is freezing my r/h indicator when the headlights are on. light stays on permanent and no flash. this began after playing with trailer lights to suit this vehicle. cheers kel

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
could be poor earth connection for indicator, check wiring at plug, or (could be short) causing power to run through indicator since this started after using trailer,you will need to follow the cables for the plug too

cor3yz

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT Wagon Exec / VK 202 EFI
This happened on my wagon. Turned out to be the trailer plug.

If you happen to have the square to round adaptor, this was the problem for me. Otherwise, follow the advice above.

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
Also another thing to check is the flasher relay. the contacts can become melted and stick together.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
unfortunatley the relay for the indicators id in the bcm, there is a fix on here (just google vz indicators) and have a look, are they staying on after you have left car and locked as well if so you will need bcm fix (mentioned previously)