Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

keyboard & mouse recommendations

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
My 10 y/o logitech (m-s48) mouse is just about cactus, the wheel doesn't always scroll down when you want it to!! Pulled it apart, but couldn't see anything wrong with it. Other than that I love it, love the weight, the design and the general feel!

Can anyone recommend a mouse that still has a nice feel to it, I don't like the cheap weightless laser mice. My mac has a laser mouse, but still has a nice weight to it, if you know what I mean.

Also after a decent keyboard!

Cheers.

bigfut

Ve Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Omega
If you dont mind paying the price, microsoft desktop 8000 is great, bluetooth, no issues, and backlit too.

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I have a logitech G5 and love it.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Logitech Revolution, it is by far the best mouse on the market in my opinion. It just reeps with awesomeness. Docking charger, bluetooth, laser, awesome scroll wheel, comfortable, and extra fully programmable buttons.

And for a Keyboard if you can justify a few hundred dollars the Logtich diNovo Edge, is a sexy keyboard. bluetooth, docking charger, 2 hours charge is 2 months use (and thats no bullshit) has a touch disk, touch sound control, its just awesome and was labelled the worlds most advanced keyboard, but its also so simple to use.

I have both, and I love them to death, to the point my mates Know they are not allowed drinks anywhere near the keyboard lol.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm using:
Logitech G9 Gaming Mouse
Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard

The G9 is awesome, has an adjustable weight cartridge, on the fly DPI changing, microgear scroll wheel with tilt (can unlock the wheel and have it roll freely), braided cable and profiles which can be stored on the mouse (plus the LEDs change colours)

G11 is alright, best thing is that the keys light up at night. I don't use the macro functions at all so besides the backlighting on the keys and music controls it's a basic keyboard (I don't accidentally hit windows key so don't bother switching it off)

I can't stand wireless