Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kicker cvr blueprints?

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
they were new and REAL well they seemed real and didnt fall apart when i played them :p both models sound good imo. what is the internal depth of the box?

okay, do you still have the seller? if so can you link me? the internal depth yeah not 100% on that... i havent recieved it yet but at the bottom (deepest point) its 180mm and it slightly decreases as it goes up, thats why i need the magnet diameter...

ASC002A Ute Subwoofer Enclosure

there is my box ^^^

btw whats IMO?

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
okay, do you still have the seller? if so can you link me? the internal depth yeah not 100% on that... i havent recieved it yet but at the bottom (deepest point) its 180mm and it slightly decreases as it goes up, thats why i need the magnet diameter...

ASC002A Ute Subwoofer Enclosure

there is my box ^^^

btw whats IMO?

IMO= in my opinion

this is where i got mine from, message the seller, he might be able to help> NEW KICKER CVR124 (07CVR124) 12" DUAL 4 OHM COMPVR SERIES CAR SUBWOOFER | eBay

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride

Jake.7410

Reaction score
Members Ride
doesnt that have a even bigger magnet? don't buy anything untill you've measured up the box and got all the correct dimensions of the subwoofer :)

do you have an amp yet? or do you know which one you are getting?

yeah im not buying anything, just getting options like is this a good sub? i know it has a bigger magnet but if it can fit, why not... the extra 200w RMS will be awesome.... and no im planning the amp later... get an amp suited to power the sub...

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
yeah im not buying anything, just getting options like is this a good sub? i know it has a bigger magnet but if it can fit, why not... the extra 200w RMS will be awesome.... and no im planning the amp later... get an amp suited to power the sub...

i guess so like i've never seen one before IRL (in real life) and good idea