Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

kidney stones

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
I have a 5mm kidney stone which is about to come out by passing it thru, just wanting to know if it hurts when it finally does come out and will u be able to defs know when it comes out

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I haven't had them myself, but my mate did and he said it was like pissing gravel and was extremely painful.

Good luck and I pray for you.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Its like giving birth to a water melon .

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
5mm?? Good luck with that....

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
I remember going to the emergency room with serve kidney pain and vommiting, the worst pain a bloke could get is kidney stone, the doc reckons being 5mm i will pass it thru and he said if it was any bigger i would have to get it removed

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Yep, I had kidney stones and as it moved from the kidney to the bladder it was unbearable.

Don't remember passing it so it may not have been as big as yours.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
My wife just went thru the kidney stone problem. She had an 8mm stone, had to spend 2 sessions in hospital over 6 weeks to fix the problem.
They put a stent in the 1st time to relieve the pain and pressure off the kidney, then broke it up, and removed it the 2nd time. 5mm is about as big as you can pass. She said child birth was easy compared with the stone pain.
Best of luck.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
After passing a 6mm stone + 3weeks and having a beer after mowing the lawn, some time ago.

Passing stone(any Gal/Kidney/etc. etc. etc...) is clearly more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion....

Quite a few years ago now.... and about 2years after giving birth to our 2nd child, my wife said, “It might be nice to have another child.” On the other hand, I would N E V E R had said.... “You know, I think I would like to pass another F'ing Kidney Stone.” I rest my case.

Time for another beer.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
After passing a 6mm stone + 3weeks and having a beer after mowing the lawn, some time ago.

Passing stone(any Gal/Kidney/etc. etc. etc...) is clearly more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion....

Quite a few years ago now.... and about 2years after giving birth to our 2nd child, my wife said, “It might be nice to have another child.” On the other hand, I would N E V E R had said.... “You know, I think I would like to pass another F'ing Kidney Stone.” I rest my case.

Time for another beer.

Too ####ing funny!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I have a 5mm kidney stone which is about to come out by passing it thru, just wanting to know if it hurts when it finally does come out and will u be able to defs know when it comes out

Does it hurt ?? , does the Pope wear a tall hat? .