Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

killerwasps

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Check out the size of this wasp nest under my VR I have in my back yard for spares,I can say that it really does have 200 killerwasps under the bonnet,I had someone help themselves to a few spares from it a few months ago,Ive left the wasps there just in case they decide to come back again, hehe...The nest ended up being about as round as a large dinner plate,it ended up being to heavy and it fell to the ground,the wasps have abandoned it and have started building new nests in the same place where the old one was,they have about 6 smaller nests built there now,(they are still pretty big nests though),but theres still the same amount of wasps,theres gotta be at least 250 -300 there now.Ive got some pics of the nest that fell out,I will post them up here when I get a chance to...Id love to see the shitheads who ripped me off before come back and get attacked by them..Theyd have the wasps and me attacking them at the same time haha.

Attachments

• killerwasps.jpg
    killerwasps.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
Could be a 350 Chevywasps