Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

King springs for the ve's

-vkhg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SS
King SSL front and SSSL rear
Monroe GT Sport Shocks

Measurements from ground to wheel arch (measure vertically in line with centre cap):
700mm front 655mm rear.

ng82sam

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
Monroe GT Sport Shocks

Measurements from ground to wheel arch (measure vertically in line with centre cap):
700mm front 655mm rear.

looks awesome. are they 20s? does the rear scrub?

-vkhg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SS
cheers man, nah no scrub. they are 19 inch SSV's powdercoated.

Andrew-M

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon VE SV6
ride height

Monroe GT Sport Shocks

700mm front 655mm rear.

hey mate just wonderign what lowest point of the car is, like what clearence does thet lowest point have on a flat ground?? i wanna go this height but dont wanna be defected lol

-vkhg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SS
ill check it when i have a spare sec and let you know man.

PRKTHRD

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ute
ayo fellas, im planing to get a ve sv6 sportswagon.. and planing to get lowering springs for it.. goin with kings but they dont have a sssl front for it? im wondering will it look weird if i put a ssl in front and sssl in the rear? just want that wagon close the the ground :))no budge for coilovers yet xD

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Thought ill ask here instead of making a new thread so could anyone recommend me which lowered springs and shocks i should get for my ve omega please ?

I want to the car to be level and for the gaurds just to sit on top of the tyres as currently im running 20" wheels.

I was thinking either SSL all round with KYB shockers or Pedders sport ryder springs and shocks.
Also i tend to two a trailer here and there and take a full car load of people every week so i dont want the car to scrub on the gaurds aswell ?

Below is a picture of my ve

296epdt.jpg

1fz7f9.jpg

Any help ?

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Hey!

What springs: King Springs - Ultra low - SSSL All around,

What shocks: Standard

Ride height after: About a 1.5-2inch drop, Rear is tucking just abit.

Ride quality: Perfect, love it! It is abit bumpy because of my 20's but it's barely noticable, sharp speed bumps... Gotta love them right? I just go slow and on a slight angle, carparks are the worst, especially ones with steep ramps...

Were from: Bought the springs on eBay and fitted them in myself, went to bob jane for a free wheel balance.

How much: $231 all together.

And model: 2010 SV6 Sedan

I'll have an uploaded photo as soon as I get home, but If you want you can check out my page in the VE Showroom and it has a few photos of what my ride looks like.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/194546-flabbys-sv6-2010-ve-beast.html

Last edited:

Global Xpress

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 Voodoo Ute
Is there anyone out there with a stock height SV6 (series 1 if it makes a difference), I just want to know the standard height, either a centre cap to wheel arch or ground to wheel arch measurement?
My ute has been lowered on pedders springs but unsure how low that was. I now have 20s, and would like to go lower, but just want to see where the guard would sit with ultra lows and shocks. Also any utes with out there with ultra lows (super lows front maybe, to make it level) keen to know the measurements ( they quote a 70mm drop?)

johnni

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore
Thought ill ask here instead of making a new thread so could anyone recommend me which lowered springs and shocks i should get for my ve omega please ?

I want to the car to be level and for the gaurds just to sit on top of the tyres as currently im running 20" wheels.

I was thinking either SSL all round with KYB shockers or Pedders sport ryder springs and shocks.
Also i tend to two a trailer here and there and take a full car load of people every week so i dont want the car to scrub on the gaurds aswell ?

Below is a picture of my ve

296epdt.jpg

1fz7f9.jpg

Any help ?

Can someone help me out on which springs and shockers to get as im lost ??? :(