Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

King Springs super lows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
i just don't understand why people cut their springs? Im asusming it's so their car is lower, in order to impress others? Now i'd understand that if your name was Ali and your drive your Civic around Bankstown (or Carlton for those in Vic) but a Commodore?

Seriously, i thought we were better than doing dumb stuff like that just to impress people you don't know.

Wouldn't it be better just to have a safe car that is 2" higher, than to have some bouncy piece of **** that impresses the local 16yr olds?

And saying you can't afford Kings? Well fine don't buy them. But cutting won't do anything, and in my opinion if your going to modify your car, start with the things that will SAVE YOUR LIFE. Tyres, suspension, brakes.

Just like the old Goodyear slogan - "If it only saves you once a year, its a good year" One time i was on the freeway and some dick pulled out in front of me doing about 80 when i was doing 110km/h. I had to swerve at high speed and the car started to lift off the ground. And that was with FE2. Standard suspension and i could've spun out. Cut springs? Lol i would've flipped.

Buying good suspension is the best modification you can ever do to your car. I have a CAI and exhaust and all that, but don't waste your money on "go-fast / look good" mods, if your car is dangerous as a muthaf*cker, and you obviously don't know jack about driving. Because if you did, you sure as hell wouldn't risk yours and other peoples lives. All it takes is one small thing like a dumb prick pulling out in front of you, and your cut springs will leave you in a morgue

Just my 3cents

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
1991_Vn2nV said:
Then its a matter of like father like son... Stupidity runs in the family. ?

coolvncommodore said:
Ok guys this is how it goes. vncommodore_no1 is me sorta. My olda bro went on the net and was reading some of the things you were saying about me and i asked him to back me up and he was just being a good bro and did. I will cop it on my chin.

theres your proof vn2nv

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Can someone just delete this stupid ****ing thread...

If you want to argue go in PM or on MSN... OR MAYBE JUST DONT ARGUE!

Cheers
MaT

Status
Not open for further replies.