Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

king springs

Cutloose

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr ss
hey guys

Thanks for all the input...
im not to worryed about legal or illegal. it have IRS and is a V8

the main look im going for is to have the car sit level

i had the tape out yesterday and did some measurments, wheel size, how far up the guard F&R also how far they should/could come down..
i think Superlows will be as far as i can go at the front with a 235/35 19' tyre should be lower enought with out rolling guards and what not..

Just hopeing if i put SL in the back the car will sit level. i know ppl put one size lower in the back to have that look.

ive seen pics of SL all round and it look level but its hard to tell of the PC lol so i mite have to go SL Front and Ultra in the back.

ill be putting Monroe GT Gas shocks in the back and probably the front, ill have to change the front strut to fit the 19' anyway..

thanks agen guys :thumbsup:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
The rear naturally sits a little bit higher anyway. I had superlows all round in mine and the rear was still a fair bit higher. I think the drop from Supers to Ultras is to much though. Honestly, if I was to buy springs again, id go Supers in the front and get the rears properly compressed about another 10mm.