Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

king springs

white_redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf ssv redline
Is there any of you out there running kings super low springs on your vf ssv? Did you go shorter front struts? Did you need to put a adjustable camber kit in at all? Any help would be appreciated. Any pics of how your ride sits would be even better. Thanks..

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
Most people prefer to run shortened shocks with superlows.

I run king spring lows with my redline and haven't needed to change anything.

Go to the myrides section for VF, you'll find a few people with SLs (or Pedders SL equivalents) with shorterned shocks.

Last edited:

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Is there any of you out there running kings super low springs on your vf ssv? Did you go shorter front struts? Did you need to put a adjustable camber kit in at all? Any help would be appreciated. Any pics of how your ride sits would be even better. Thanks..

Hey mate I have exactly what you are looking for. Check my thread. I have Super Lows SSL with stock struts and shocks. I have no issues at all.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
actually I haven't got any decent ones that show the height I have these for now thought just uploading now. Will edit in a couple minutes

Edit:sorry for the bad quality and photographic skills I think I need a professional

Last edited:

white_redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf ssv redline
That's just what I was looking for..thanks for that.. have you had any issues with wheel alignment or anything like that?