Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kingys Calais back to sleeper spec

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
just bought myself a New Key .. WOW 300 bucks to replace ... i think i will be taking care of my keys from now on .... And they say Holden are going Broke ...

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
just bought myself a New Key .. WOW 300 bucks to replace ... i think i will be taking care of my keys from now on .... And they say Holden are going Broke ...

I managed to get 2 for $320 from holden..

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
I managed to get 2 for $320 from holden..

that's heaps cheap ... i said i needed 2 done.. but still charged me $298 to do 1 key.. so i still have 1 bad key ... it still works just held with tape :(

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
What the brand of cam/package?

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
What the brand of cam/package?

its a Crow Cam with Crow Springs etc etc ....

has a little bit more KW in it.. reckon i can easily get over 300rwkw just has a mild street tune as i drive it everyday ... plus the fuel consumption ...

MSE089

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black 6sp S2 VT SS
Very nice car mate, im guessing that is a comp LSr cam? I was thinking about going the same cam, ive heard nothing but good things about the LSr range.

How do u like that cam?

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
yeah i love it !!!!! gives off a nice note not to lumpy , its still street driveable which is what i like ... also have enough power there to give it a smack and hang on..... the shift kit in it is crazy as .... Alot of people comment on it ... Shifts soooo hard chirps 3rds

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
So yesterday giving it a boot full .. heard a weird Ticking noise then i felt the car jolt and i started smelling something burning ...
pulled over and my aircon belt snapped and wrapped its self around the Harmonic balancer

154485_1391360744454228_1187100289_n.jpg

Pulled the belt out with a set of pliers and burning myself on these super hot alloy motors lol ..

The belt must of caught the Seal . cause now my front seal is stuffed leaking oil..... Booked in at JM to get replaced as well as new rear rotors and pads ..

supercharger kingy

NUCKIN FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE L98 Calais
Hope soo all underneath is covered in oil . Drive it 5min smoke coming out everywhere . Parked her up till Thursday now... sucks only had it for 3 weeks .. :( bad start or a sign of worse things to come . Already considered putting her back on the market

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk