Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Km's

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
Nice

My 1994 VR Calais when I bought it last Xmas only had 113 000km, was owned by a company for a boss car, then 1 old guy owner, now its mine and its sweet as, smick looking great to drive, a couple of little problems but other then that for $8500 I think it was a dead set bargin BTW it has
117 558kms on it now

T

TheOtherMacca

VR BT1 V6.

Just ticked over 280,000km's. Got a few rattles, had the CAS replaced today. Still goes well.

I bought it 2 years ago for $9k, with 175,000km's on it.

I can get over 700kms from a tank on a Melb<->Adel run (doing 120'ish most of the time), but around town get around 450kms from LPG, and 550 from petrol.

Cryogenic

Indifferent
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 HSV VX Clubsport
1995 VRII Equipe Wagon
237,000 Kms
500Km to 60 litres of fuel

Bought for $6600 a couple months ago.

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
I swear officer....

....I didn't even realise

Also came with a free crack in manifold, holey muffler and a gearbox ready to fall out

Surprise! My muffler parted ways with the pipe the other night. It was riding one inch off the road. And this was at the front of the front muffler so I woke everyone up while 'sneaking' home at 2am :p

S

sic vs

i got a vs exec with 40,000 on her..........way too many probs to list.....lol

majour prob was the motor shittin itself and having to buy a new motor and box hence the reason that i only got 40,000 kays.................now me diff is just about to **** itself........bloody car...........has cost me nearly what i paid for it and i paid $12500 for it

P

powerinnumbers

mine's a vs s-pak series II and it's done 135,00km. runs smoothly still. many more km will be put on over the years...

cheers

statement

reaching new limits
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY/VZ Calais/Tonner
stato

my 1995 v6 statesman has clock over 235000 ks, an stills run alright including many 200ks/hr runs, races and bush bashing

p.s wat can i say i love driving