Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Koffs VQ Caprice Series 2 on 20s

SILVR VP CALAIS

LEVENDI
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice Series 2
Hey guys thought I would put a thread up of my car.. So after owning 3 VP Calais, This is my VQ Caprice Series 2. I bought it all stock, have just tidied it up heaps.. Enjoy..

My first VP Calais

Second VP Calais

Third VP Calais

The VQ Caprice

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Love it man, very clean.

Love the thick white walls you used in the past, can't wait to get it done to mine.

SILVR VP CALAIS

LEVENDI
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice Series 2
thought I would update my thread. Got a few little things done not too long ago, fibreglass engine cover painted.

rear bar sprayed, bootlip replaced and sprayed and correct caprice left tail light put in.

when I bought the car it was missing this black plastic strip under the chrome. Managed to chase one down and the clip, gave it a quick coat of black to tidy it up! so hard to find parts like that these days!!

BrokWoods

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SV6 Ute
You're telling me that it's hard to find them, been looking for them for my "Caprice wagon"

Tidy car, any plans???

SILVR VP CALAIS

LEVENDI
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice Series 2
You're telling me that it's hard to find them, been looking for them for my "Caprice wagon"

Tidy car, any plans???

3M have some black plastic tubing that will fit the bars but the clips are needed to mount it all properly.

few more little things nothing major.