Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

....KOI'S White VS Executive....

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
So yer this is my White 96' VS Executive

Little About it.

Got it about 3 weeks ago now for close to 3 grand, stock as a rock, engine is in perfect condition, as is interior and exterior

Haven't really down too much to it

Replaced the indicators with clear ones.

Put a set of VE SS rims on with 235/40Z/R18

gave it a bit of a clean out, put some floor mats in and that.

Its got a kenwood head unit and I'm pretty sure some after market speakers in the doors, haven't really had time to investigate yet though.

I'm pretty proud of the wheels, got em for 550 up on the central coast (long jetty)

Machined at Neal's Wheels in South Strathfield for 180 all up, that included the nuts aswell

Then got the tyres at Advance Tyre & Auto Car Mechanic Esafety Inspection EFI & Tyre Sales in Waitara for $99 each, ( wasnt really worried about performance and all that, as long as they were on :lock: )

Future Mods:

Get it lowered on some super low springs front and rear

Get it tinted

Better soundsystem, subs n' that

And yer, pretty much it, not really looking to go too overboard, just keep it nice and simple.

Image102.jpg

DSC03315.jpg

8089139.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

Image102.jpg

=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
thanks, yer im working on getting it lowered, might take a while, still saving up for insurance, but my 18th is coming up so that'll probs help with the lowering costs.

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
yea man, ive been looking at your car for like months now haha, thats where i got the inspiration =]

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
looks like a great start and those rims suit well. Push your areial down as well but not to hard or youll break the mount like i did :embarrass

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
thanks

yer it took me about 10 minutes and a couple liters of grease to get it down that far hahah......i think its time for a new aerial =]