Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Konnwei/Autel OBD2 to DB15 cable pin connections. HELP!

CrustyDragonSlayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportswagon MY9.5
Does anyone have a Konnwei/Autel scan tool, that could tell me the pin connections from the OBD2 male plug to DB15 male plug (the cable that connects from the car to the scan tool)?

I have a Konnwei 830 which I believe is the same as an AUTEL AL509.

I am assuming the pin connections from other Konnwei/Autel models would be the same.

One of the pins broke in my DB15 connection and I cut the plug to pieces to see the wire colours, however the entire back of the plug is injected with plastic with no cavity so I could not get to the back of the pins and see the wire colours, and so buy this time I couldn't bell the cable out either. Stupid I know.

I have a new cable on the way, but it's coming from China and I need to use the scan tool this weekend!

Any help much appreciated.

MY2003SV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Hey crustydemonslayer i know it's probably a bit to late to ask this question cause the post was back in May. But do you have a multimeter with the continuity setting, used for identifying broken wires in the loom or for tracing back which wires run where.