Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Koya SF11 20x9.5 20x10.5 VF redline Brembos front and rear

Jonesy87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE UTE
Hey guys, new member here been stalking the page and going around and around trying to sort out my new wheels and tyres for my ute reading everything I can. I am deployed overseas at the moment and having a nightmare sorting out offset for my rims which I have all ready paid for just awaiting my final decision for Koya to start making them. So down to it, vehicle is a Redline ute, Brembos front and rear like the VF2 lowered on pedders coilovers. Im after an aggressive fitment concave front and deep concave rear. Rear guards are rolled be I dont one doing some more work to the guards(more rolling and pumping have contacted fitment solutions on the Gold Coast about this) to get some more room. I don’t want stupidly stretched tyres it’s a Holden not a JDM. So Koya gave me this 20x9.5(concave) +29 tyre 255/35/20 and 20x10.5(deep concave) +39 tyre 285/30/20 I have been told the reason for the offsets is front the Redline Brembos sit out further then the HSV type brakes and rear the hub protrusion is 27mm and cannot fit center caps with a 43+ offset so they have to use +29 and +38. They said I can have the hub shaved down 5mm(how and where)to bring the offset to a +43 but I just keep reading basically how these offsets on other members vehicles simply are impossible, I don’t mind some camber to help fit but I don’t want it ridiculous and just chew my tyres to pieces. I’m set on the Koya’s hence not hesitating putting some money forward I’m just having a nightmare trying to get this to make sense. It seems the combo of the redline Brembos and hub protrusion is getting me. Sorry for the long post but it’s DOING MY HEAD IN! just want things to workout first time. Cheers guys I really appreciate some info I know there’s plenty of guys running Koya here.

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
I have +48 rears, on 10.5”. No shaving down. I am 5mm further in...no?!

Last edited:

Jonesy87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE UTE
Hey mate thanks for that, are you in a VF with Brembos or VE? It’s actually really starting to piss me off now. I said I’d think bout 10’s on the back with a +45 and Anthony got back to me saying hubs will need to be trimmed aswell, what the point of a custom offset etc if this is needed.