Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kyles Vx Ls2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toeludeu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT S Pack
How did you do an entire 6L engine and gearbox (and diff in that case) conversion, plus the VY coulson interior, brake and suspension upgrade etc etc in only 4 weeks working at home???

Now i'm not sure about you, but I use to work as a mechanic and that seems like an awesome feat for a 16 year old (are anyone for that matter) to do out of home. You must have one great set up of tools, engine hoists etc etc in your garage. And like the other guys said - too have that kind of cash to throw around at your age, well I don't know what to say about that.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
wow wow what can i say but great job

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Images posted.

Car looks great :)

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
thanks mate really appriciate that people might belive me now i did it all in house had month of and did it all on hoist at all panels and parts family buissness

thanks

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
thanks mate really appriciate that people might belive me now i did it all in house had month of and did it all on hoist at all panels and parts family buissness

thanks
wow talk about connections man what has it cost ya?

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
cost on going so far i would say $10,000 possibly more motor was $3500 bare $4000 for crashed vy r8 from auction whitch got seats, brakes, complete rear end, fuel system, front k-frame used my own lower controll arms, springs, shocks, also got std hsv motor box all acc sold motor used box and acc

then $1000 FOR radiator, all new hoses, a/c condensor, a/c gas, plus more

$1800 complete exhaust

$800 maffless tune with otr

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I reckon take off the wheels and turn her into a family car sleeper, would be cool as people thinking it was just your run of the mill commodore

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
nah cant do that once defect of it will be slammed, tint, exhaust

D-Man

All over it...
Reaction score
Website
www.nextdigital.com
Members Ride
99 VT Calais II v6
the images need to be hosted somewhere - eg photo bucket or myspace or something.

you will need to go to the photo and right click the image - select save link or copy link location (after right clicking the image) and then have that url handy and open up a new tab to this forum select new post.

then insert image with the "post card" looking button and paste in that url and there you have it - convoluded yes - but doesnt clog up the loads on the servers. hope that helps buddy.

also...

im also not sure about this car being yours and being owned by you - by the sounds of it it's your dads car or something there has to be atleast 20k spent on that thing. and for a 16 y/old that's probly not going to happen - however put up the pics for us mate. ;)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
cost on going so far i would say $10,000 possibly more motor was $3500 bare $4000 for crashed vy r8 from auction whitch got seats, brakes, complete rear end, fuel system, front k-frame used my own lower controll arms, springs, shocks, also got std hsv motor box all acc sold motor used box and acc

then $1000 FOR radiator, all new hoses, a/c condensor, a/c gas, plus more

$1800 complete exhaust

$800 maffless tune with otr

Sure it wasn't a VZ R8? The VY was an LS1, and didn't have the drive-by-wire throttle I can see on yours when it's on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.