Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SUS231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 S Ute 3.8L v6
I’ve been on the hunt for 1.9:1 ratio rockers for my vr Buick.

I’ve seen on the mace website they are currently unavailable and have been that way forbid quite some time...

Are these a discontinued item, made by demand or waiting to be back in stock?

Thanks

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Waiting for new stock but it will be some time before they have a run. I have bought the last set. Reckon they would make a run if they had a few people wanting them. But given they would need to set up the equipment I'd say they wouldn't want to make a one off set.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Something else to keep in mind, not all L27s use the same rockers. They changed from late VP through to VR.

SUS231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 S Ute 3.8L v6
Something else to keep in mind, not all L27s use the same rockers. They changed from late VP through to VR.
Yeah makes sense, I’ll probably be saved up for a cam and valvetrain upgrade by then so whatever comes first haha.

But that’s good to know about the different rockers. Better not get my hopes up if some come in stock somewhere and they’re the wrong ones

Cheers

MACE

Reaction score
Hi SUS231,

Thank you for your enquiry.

*"I’ve been on the hunt for 1.9:1 ratio rockers for my vr Buick. I’ve seen on the mace website they are currently unavailable and have been that way forbid quite some time.. Are these a discontinued item, made by demand or waiting to be back in stock?"*
Yes, the high ratio roller rockers to suit Buick aren't in stock at the moment and we don't have an exact ETA, we had one set left as mentioned by **losh1971**. and can't source another one. We are sorry for not being able to help.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Michael